Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Project Scientist, Sr Project Officer, Sr Project Asst & Other Posts. Check Latest Vigyan Prasar (VP) Notification & More Information about Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2022:-
- 1 Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2022:-
- 1.1 A. Essential Qualifications and Experience for Direct Recruitment: –
- 1.2 Job Description:
- 1.3 Age Limit:
- 1.4 How to Apply:
- 1.5 Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Education Qualification:-
- 1.6 Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Age Limit:
- 1.7 Selection Process:
- 1.8 Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – How to Registration:-
- 1.9 Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Important Date:-
Summary:- Vigyan Prasar is a dynamic national institute for science and technology communication engaged in developing communication material and strategies for science and technology outreach. Scientists with a flair for communication will find exciting opportunities in complex challenges while building a fulfilling career. Applications on prescribed proforma are invited for the following post:
Scientist – D (Dissemination and Training) (One Post) (Reserved for OBC in case of Direct Recruitment) on direct recruitment or on deputation:
Pay Matrix Level: Level-12 (Rs.78,800 – Rs. 2,09,200) plus allowances as per central government rules.
A. Essential Qualifications and Experience for Direct Recruitment: –
- Master’s degree in Natural/Agricultural Science/Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Eight years of experience and proven record in R&D, Planning, formulation, and execution of various S&T including those aimed at the popularization of Science.
- Ph.D. in the concerned field.
- Diploma/Degree in Journalism/Science Communication.
- Experience in Science popularization/communication and training of resource persons.
- Ability to effectively communicate through print, electronic and digital media.
To innovate, integrate and tailor strategies/programs for science and technology communication, popularization, and extension through various communication media.
Not exceeding 40 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants and employees of autonomous institutions/recognized universities/PSUs up to 5 years).
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format should reach Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Sector-62, Noida-201309 (Uttar Pradesh), within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The last date in respect of applications received only (by post_ from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, would be 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Summary:- Vigyan Prasar (VP), an Autonomous Organisation under the Department of Science & Technology, the Government of India is engaged in Science popularisation among the masses. Amongst several activities, VP brings out a monthly bilingual popular science magazine “Dream 2047”. Please visit our web (www.vigyanprasar.gov.in) to read the online version of the magazine. The present circulation of this magazine is more than 30,000. Scientific institutes, science clubs, newspapers & magazines, and individuals interested in S & T communication subscribe to this magazine.
VP invites applications from interested and experienced individuals to edit “Dream 2047” (Hindi and English separately). The only individual with a proven track record of editing popular science magazines will be considered. There is no upper age limit.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Essential qualification (English editing):
i) Graduation from a recognized university.
ii) Experience in editing English magazines.
iii) a Proven track record of writing popular science articles, books, etc. in English
iv) Knowledge of computers.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Essential qualification (Hindi editing):
i) Graduation from a recognized university.
ii) Experience in editing Hindi magazines.
iii) Proven track record of writing popular science articles, books, etc. in Hindi.
iv) Knowledge of the use of Hindi fonts in computers.
Note: The job is purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year extendable to three years. Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- per month will be paid. If the contract is extended, the remuneration for the second and third years will be the same. No other benefits will be provided.
Interested individuals may send their bio-data along with copies of articles, books written by
Vigyan Prasar A-50,
Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida-201 309, (U.P.)
The last date of submission of the application is 1st March 2022.
The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Editor (Hindi/English) – Dream 2047”.
Vigyan Prasar (VP) Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Project Scientist, Sr Project Officer, Sr Project Asst & Other Posts: Vigyan Prasar An autonomous organization of the Department of Science and Technology. the project entitled “India Science, Technology and Innovation (ISTI) Portal”. Vigyan Prasar has displayed 14 seats for Project Scientist, Senior Project Officer, Senior Project Assistant, Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager (IT), Senior Project Officer (Web Developer), Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating), Junior Project Associate posts on purely contractual basis. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date 15th February 2019.
Here on this page, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc.
Total Seat:- 14 Posts
1. Project Scientist – 03 Posts
2. Sr Project Officer – 02 Posts
3. Sr Project Assistant – 02 Posts
4. Assistant Manager – 01 Posts
5. Assistant Manager (IT) – 01 Post
6. Senior Project Officer (Web Developer) – 01 Post
7. Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating) – 02 Posts
8. Junior Project Associate – 02 Posts
|Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2019:-|
|Total No of Seats||14 Posts|
|Department||Teaching & Non Teaching|
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Education Qualification:-
1. Project Scientist (Content creation & Conversion) – The candidates should have acquired a Master’s degree in Natural/ Applied Sciences, Engineering, Environment, Medicine, or equivalent from a recognized University with first division in the qualifying degree level.
Desirable experience – (i) Ph.D. Degree in Physical/Chemical/Life Sciences or equivalent subjects from a recognized University. (ii) At least 3 years experience of working in research or content development.
2. Senior Project Officer (Feature writing, story writing) – The candidates should have acquired a Masters in Science / Journalism& Mass Communication/ Science with a Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution in Science/ Engineering.
Desirable experience – At least four science articles in the media of repute.
3. Senior Project Assistant (content editing & proofing) – The candidates should have acquired a Graduate from a recognized University/Institution in Science or Engineering.
Desirable Ex – (i) Degree/Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Digital Media (ii) Experience in writing and 3 editings for digital, print in Hindi or/and English, etc.
4. Assistant Manager (Graphics and Visualiser) – The candidate should have acquired a Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent in science.
5. Assistant Manager (IT) – The candidate should have acquired MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
6. Senior Project Officer (Web Developer) – The candidate should have acquired MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science / B.Tech from any recognized University / Institution.
7. Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating) – The candidates should have acquired a Master’s degree in Natural/Applied Sciences/ Environment, or Graduate in Engineering, Medicine, or equivalent from a recognized University with first division in the qualifying degree level.
8. Junior Project Associate – The candidates should have acquired a Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Age Limit:
For All Posts – Candidates’ age limit should not be more than 55 years as of 01/01/2019.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the Government of India Reservation Policy.
Candidates’ selection will be made based on academic qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with the photocopy of all educational, experience certificates for supporting your essential and desirable qualifications and age. Documents to prove qualification, experience, and Age, etc. have to be produced in original as and when called for an interview. All applications should be sent only through Registered/Speed Post. The application may be sent by post or by hand to the following address:
The Registrar, Vigyan Prasar
A-50, Institutional Area Sector62
Noida (UP) 201309.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment – Important Date:-
The last date of receipt of the application is 15th February 2019.
About Vigyan Prasar:-
Vigyan Prasar(VP) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology. Objectives of VP are to take up large-scale science popularization tasks/activities, to promote and propagate scientific and rational outlook, to act as a resource-cum-facility center for S&T communication. VP was established in 1989.
The first is to create and foster a well-informed citizenry. This is with special emphasis on developments in science and technology and the open-mindedness and continual evolution of science and related knowledge systems. This approach creates the opportunity to assist national missions, duly highlighting dimensions of science and technology. Information clearinghouse functions and secretarial roles are equally important in this context.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2022 for complete information.