Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Law Clerk Posts. Check the Latest HC Telangana Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022:
No Active Jobs at this time.
Applications are invited by the High Court for the State of Telangana, from the eligible candidates who possess 3/5 Years of Law Degree for the post of Law Clerk on a contract basis for a period of one year.
to assist the Hon’ble Judges of the High Court for the State of Telangana, as per the guidelines framed by the High Court Judicature at Hyderabad and which are notified in G.O.Ms.No.45, Law (LA, LA &J-Home Courts. B) Department, dated 15.06.2017 and which are amended and published in Telangana Gazette Nos.300, dated 26.10.2017, 20, dated 01.02.2019, 193, dated 21.09.2019 and G.O.Ms.No.62, Law (LA, LA&J-Home-Courts-B) Department, dated 27.12.2019.
Telangana High Court Recruitment – How to Apply:
The prescribed proforma of the application is placed on the official website of the High Court i.e., http://hc.ts.nic.in and the duly filled-in applications should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court for the State of Telangana, along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category, and educational qualifications, by registered post with acknowledgment due, superscribed on it as “Application for the post of Law Clerks” on or before 30.03.2021 at 5.00 p.m.
Telangana High Court Recruitment – INSTRUCTIONS:
1. A candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as of 1st January/ 1st July, preceding the last date fixed for submission of applications.
2. He/She must be a citizen of India.
3. the candidate should have acquired either 3 Year or 5 Year Degree in Law from a recognized University.
4. The candidate should have passed the Degree in Law within 2 years immediately preceding the date of notification for selection of Law Clerks.
5. The candidate should not be pursuing any other course of study or pursuing any other profession or occupation, which may require them to be away from their place of 1work during the period of their engagement as a Law Clerk.
6. Application shall be made in the form as prescribed, which can be downloaded from the High Court’s website (www.hc.ts.nic.in) and it should be accompanied by copies of documents relied on.
7. Filled-in application to be reached in the High Court by registered post acknowledge due on or before 30-03-2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Telangana High Court Recruitment – Notification
High Court of Telangana Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Civil Judge Posts: High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad has displayed 54 seats for Civil Judge to be filled under the Direct Recruitment Basis. Interested & able applicants can submit their application form online from 15th April 2019.
Total No. of Posts: 54
Posts Name:- Civil Judge
|Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:-|
|HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE, TS|
|Application Form Start Date||16/03/2019|
|Application Form Close Date||15/04/2019.|
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under Telangana State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2017 which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
A person who has been practicing for not less than three(3) years as an Advocate, as on the date of publication of the notification/advertisement in the newspapers, shall be eligible to apply for the post of Civil Judge under Direct Recruitment.
Candidates’ maximum age limit should be 35 years as of 01/03/ 2019.
– Age relation will be applicable to Govt Rules.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Those candidates who have been selected posts will be given a monthly salary of Rs. 27,700-44,770/- and other allowance will be depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per rules.
Shortlisted candidates select their performance in the Screening Test, Written Examination, and Viva-Voce.
– No TA / DA will be possible for the candidates who participate in the written examination and interview.
Telangana High Court Recruitment – Form Fee:
Candidates should have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 500/- (Five hundred rupees only) for all categories and Rs. 250/- (Two hundred fifty rupees only) for SC/ ST/ PWBD.
The payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Interested & eligible candidates can submit the online application form to the following link on or before the last date 15/04/2019.
Starting Date of Application Form:- 16th March 2019.
Closing Date of Application Submission: 15th April 2019.
Date and Time for conducting Screening Test (CBT):-11th May 2019.
A download of Hall Tickets:- 24/04/2019 to 11/05/2019.
If the employee encounters any problems or difficulties in this way, then tell us in the comment box. Our team is always ready to help you.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 for complete information.