Telangana Army Rally Bharti List 2022, Telangana District Wise List 2022, Telangana Army Bharti 2022 Date, District Wise Rally Bharti Lists 2022, Registration Online, Telangana Army Agniveer Bharti 2022, Physical Date. Bharti Schedule. Download Admit Card. Bharti Result. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. PCM Jobs. Medical Test Date. Bharti Rally Venue. Age Limit. Rally Bharti Process. Warangal Army Rally Bharti. Bharti Ground. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Secunderabad Army Open Bharti 2022-2023.
Read Also – Girls/ Female Indian Army Bharti 2022
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
Telangana Army Rally Bharti District Wise List 2022:
- 1 Telangana Army Rally Bharti District Wise List 2022:
- 1.1 Telangana Army Rally – Vacancy Details – (पदों का नाम):
- 1.2 Summary (सारांश):
- 1.3 Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 1.4 Telangana Army Rally – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
- 1.5 Telangana Army Rally – Age Limit (आयु सीमा):-
- 1.6 Included District Telangana Army Bharti 2022 Date:
- 1.7 Telangana Army Rally – Physical Test(शारीरिक परीक्षण):
- 1.8 Telangana Army Rally – Measurement(माप):
- 1.9 Telangana Army Rally – Medical Test(चिकित्स्क जाँच):
- 1.10 Telangana Army Rally – How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
- 1.11 Telangana Army Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 1.12 Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 1.13 Telangana Army Rally – Bonus Marks:-
- 1.14 For Sports Man Telangana Army Rally:-
- 1.15 Telangana Army Rally – Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
तेलंगाना सेना रैली भर्ती जिला वार सूची 2022:
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
Telangana Army Rally 2022 – Candidates who are searching for jobs are roaming around here. For them, this is a golden opportunity for unmarried youth all of Telangana State. Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai has issued a PDF for ARO Secunderabad.
Our Job Portal provides you new PDF of HQ Chennai. Telangana Army Rally Bharti 2022 has displayed a notification for Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Nursing Assistant, Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Agniveer Tradesman categories.
Read Also – Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti Rally 2022
Candidates will know details like essential qualifications, age limit, selection process, medical standard test, physical standard test, necessary documents, and how to apply.
Read the complete information given below.
Telangana Army Rally – Vacancy Details – (पदों का नाम):
- General Duty Post
- Clerk Post
- Technical Post
- Tradesman Post
- Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary Post
- Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Post
See Also – JAT Regimental Centre Bareilly Bharti 2022
Telangana Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Other|
|Rally Venue||All Telangana State|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th Pass|
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Telangana Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
Read Also – PCTC Centre Bangalore Army Bharti 2022
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
Read Also – 3 EME Centre Bhopal Army Bharti 2022
Telangana Army Rally – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject. प्रत्येक विषय में कुल / 33% अंकों के साथ 45% अंकों के साथ 10 वीं पास।
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping). प्रत्येक विषय में 50% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और (अंग्रेजी और गणित / लेखा / बहीखाता पद्धति) में 60% अंक।
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades. 8 वीं पास और संबंधित ट्रेडों में आईटीआई के साथ 10 वीं पास।
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English). प्रत्येक विषय में 40% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 50% (भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी)।
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ). प्रत्येक विषय में 40% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 50% (भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी)। या इंजीनियरिंग में तीन साल का डिप्लोमा (इलेक्ट्रिकल / ऑटोमोबाइल / मैकेनिकल / कंप्यूटर साइंस / इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स एंड इंस्ट्रूमेंटेशन)।
Havildar Education – Degree in B.A/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a relevant University or Insitute. किसी मान्यता प्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय या संस्थान से B.A / B.Com./ B.Sc में डिग्री।
Telangana Army Rally – Age Limit (आयु सीमा):-
Agniveer General Duty – candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 21 years.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 21 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
Agniveer Clerk: For candidates, the minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
Read Also – Para Regimental Centre Army Bharti 2022
Included District Telangana Army Bharti 2022 Date:
The districts included in the Army Rally Recruitment Telangana, are as follows:
Adilabad Army Bharti – Click Here
Bhadradri Kothagudem Army Bharti – Click Here
Hyderabad Army Bharti – Click Here
Jagtial Army Bharti – Click Here
Jangaon Army Bharti – Click Here
Jayashankar Bhoopalpally Army Bharti – Click Here
Jogulamba Gadwal Army Bharti – Click Here
Kamareddy Army Bharti – Click Here
Karimnagar Army Bharti – Click Here
Khammam Army Bharti – Click Here
Komaram Bheem Asifabad Army Bharti – Click Here
Mahabubnagar Army Bharti – Click Here
Medak Army Bharti – Click Here
Mahabubabad Army Bharti – Click Here
Mancherial Army Bharti – Click Here
Medchal Army Bharti – Click Here
Nagarkurnool Army Bharti – Click Here
Nalgonda Army Bharti – Click Here
Nirmal Army Bharti – Click Here
Nizamabad Army Bharti – Click Here
Peddapalli Army Bharti – Click Here
Rajanna Sircilla Army Bharti – Click Here
Ranga Reddy Army Bharti – Click Here
Sangareddy Army Bharti – Click Here
Siddipet Army Bharti – Click Here
Suryapet Army Bharti – Click Here
VikarabadArmy Bharti – Click Here
Wanaparthy Army Bharti – Click Here
Warangal (Rural) Army Bharti – Click Here
Warangal (Urban) Army Bharti – Click Here
Yadadri Bhuvanagir Army Bharti – Click Here
Telangana Army Rally – Physical Test(शारीरिक परीक्षण):
(i) Height Measurement:
|GD/ Tradesman –
|– 166 CMs
– 162 CMs
|All Other Posts||– 165 CMs|
(ii) Chest & Weight:
|Vacancies||Chest and Weight|
Other Soldier Posts
|– 76 CMs to 81 CMs and 48 Kgs
– 77 Cms to 82 Cms and 50 kgs
Read Also – Sikh Regt Centre Ramgarh Army Bharti 2022
Telangana Army Rally – Measurement(माप):
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
Telangana Army Rally – Medical Test(चिकित्स्क जाँच):
Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Telangana Army Rally – How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Telangana Army Bharti exam admit card only on the Indian army official website.
Telangana Army Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the Telangana Army Rally as per the program. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH. The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
Read Also – AMC Centre Lucknow Army Bharti 2022
(a.) Admit Card- To participate in the Telangana Army Rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(b.) Photograph- the candidate will bring 20 copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(c.) Document- candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(d.) Xerox Copies- All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Read Also – RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the Telangana Army Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offenses and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Telangana Army Rally – Bonus Marks:-
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C Category – 15 Marks
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
Telangana Army Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
For Sports Man Telangana Army Rally:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|Telangana Army Rally Bharti 2022:|
SOEXM/ WW/ SS
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
Telangana Army Rally – Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date, and time of written test intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Telangana Army Rally Bharti for complete information.