Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022:
- 1 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022:
- 2 TMC Recruitment 2022
- 2.1 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022:
- 2.2 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – HOW TO APPLY:
- 2.3 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Vacancy & Education:-
- 2.4 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – Age Relaxation:
- 2.5 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – Application Fee:
- 2.6 Selection Process:
- 2.7 How to Apply:
- 2.8 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – Important Date & Link:
Summary: – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites applications for the various Department posts of Senior Resident/Fellow and Medical Officer from the Indian Nationals for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Mahayana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasifor a fixed period from 01.08.2021 to 31.07.2021.
|Category Name||Total Posts|
|Senior Resident/ Fellow and Medical||64|
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 – Education Qualification:-
FOR SENIOR RESIDENT/ FELLOW: – M.D./ D.N.B. (General Medicine) or Equivalent Postgraduate Degree Recognized By MCI.
FOR MEDICAL OFFICER: – M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by MCI.
Experience: The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred.
Age Limit: – 45 years
- Relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Class, and 10 years for Physically Handicapped.
Note: – Age and experience of the candidates will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
- Senior Resident/Fellow will be offered a monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 101,000/- (Rupees One-Lakh- One Thousand only).
- Medical Officer will be offered a monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 84,000/- (Rupees Eighty-Four Thousand only).
- will be considered as JR III and will be offered a monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 89,000/- (Rupees Eighty-Nine Thousand only).
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee:
|SC, ST, Female, PH||Nill (exempted)|
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply:
- Online Application: Online application will be available on the website of Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai, and can be accessed by clicking the link: https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobVacancies. Online application in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respect.
- Submission of Application: Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the PDF file of the submitted application and along with the relevant supporting documents (listed below)prepare a Single PDF File and submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting of the candidates to be called for Written tests and/or interviews will be done on the basis of the following documents submitted: –
- 10th passing certificate
- MBBS Degree
- M.S./M.D./M. Ch. /D.N.B./M.D.S. or Equivalent degree
- Attempt Certificate of Post Graduate/Post-Doctoral degree
- The first page of the research publication (PubMed Indexed/Non-Indexed)
- Oral/Poster Presentation Certificate
- Proof of receiving Award/Gold medal, if any
- Experience Certificates after Post Graduate/Post-Doctoral degree.
- Copy of Aadhar card and PAN Card.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Downloadable Files||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
TMC Recruitment 2022
Summary: – TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL [TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE] MUMBAI has displayed a notification for the post of Sr. Research Fellow (Medical) on “National Quality Assurance (NQA) program in Immunohistochemistry for biomarkers (ER/PR/cerb2) in breast cancer in centers of the National Cancer Grid” Project (A/c No.3332) (Initially for a period of six months.)
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022:
Sr. Research Fellow Vacancy 2022:
Designation & Qualification:
Sr. Research Fellow (Medical) – MD Pathology or DNB Pathology.
Between Rs.65000/- & Rs.90000/-
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible applicants would be required to submit a hard copy of the application along with a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates so as to reach the H.R.D. Dept., Project section, Service Block Bldg, 4th flr, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai 400012 on or before 05/03/2021.
Summary: The Tata Memorial Center (TMC) is a comprehensive cancer center with a mission to achieve the highest levels in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research, and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous body, controlled by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated with Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI).
HBNI is considered the University of the Department of Atomic Energy with the mission of developing high-quality postgraduate academic programs in science and technology related to life and health sciences. TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are willing to pursue a career in TMC. Dr. in various departments available at Bhubaneswar Borua Cancer Institute, Guwahati. Full-time positions are listed below:
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Vacancy & Education:-
- Assistant Professor (01) – Ph.D. in (Epidemiology / Public Health / Statistics / Health Sciences /Life Sciences / Biotechnology) OR Postgraduate M.D. Plus MPH from a recognized University with 3 years experience in Epidemiological.
Age Limit: 45 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Medical Physicist (01) – M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics.
Age Limit: 35 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Scientific Officer (08) – B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) or Equivalent or MCA degree with minimum aggregate 50% marks from Govt. recognized university.
AGE LIMIT: 35 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Scientific Assistant (08) – B.Sc (Physiotherapy) / Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) with 50% marks from a recognized university with a minimum of one year experience.
Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Pharmacist (01) – D.Pharma, B.Pharma. Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Assistant Dietician (01) – Registered Dietician (RD) with M.Sc. (Food Science & Nutrition) OR M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics). Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker (02) – Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences (MSW). Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Housekeeper (01) – B.Sc in Hotel Management. Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Clinical Psychologist (01) – M.A. (Clinical Psychology). Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Technician (12) – 12th Class, Diploma (ICU/ OT/ Electronics/ MLT/Endoscopy/ C.S.S.D/ Dental Technician/ Radiation Technology). Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Nurse (66) – General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing). Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
- Security cum Fire Officer (02) – Graduate from a recognized university with NCC ‘C’ certificate. Age Limit: 30 years as of 24th July 2020.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – Age Relaxation:
Upper age relaxation can be given for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen and people belonging to reserved categories of other categories as per government instructions. India as below:
05 years: SC / ST
03 years: OBC
10 years: PWD [5 years in case of SC / ST and 3 years in case of OBC] Ex-servicemen: 3 years duration of service in Armed Forces (Additional relaxation in case of SC / ST / OBC as per Government of India ) Instructions).
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – Application Fee:
Candidates should have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 300/- online using a Debit Card / Credit Card. SC / ST / Female candidates/ handicapped/ ex-servicemen (those applying for civil posts after serving any rank) are exempted from paying the application fee.
Candidates’ selection will be made based on their performance in the Written Test / Interview / Skill test.
– No TA / DA will be possible for the candidates who participate in the written examination and interview.
How to Apply:
Interested & able candidates can submit their application form online (given below link) or before the last date of application.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment – Important Date & Link:
Start Date of Application: 6th July 2020.
Last Date of Application: 24th July 2020.
Last Date for submission of hard copy of online application: 7th August 2020.
Official Website – Click Here
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for complete information.