SBI Recruitment 2021, State Bank of India Recruitment 2021, Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy Jobs 2021, SBI Circle Based Officer Jobs 2021, Assistant Manage Vacancy 2021, Circle Based Officer Vacancy 2021, Graduation Jobs 2021, Apply Online Application Form, All India Govt Jobs 2021,
SBI Recruitment 2021:
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2021:
- 1.1 SBI Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 SBI Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification/ Experience:
- 1.3 SBI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process:
- 1.4 SBI Recruitment 2021 – Application Fees:
- 1.5 SBI Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply:
- 1.6 SBI Recruitment 2021 – Important Date & Links:
- 1.7 Vacancy Details –
- 1.8 CHARGE OF APPLICATION:-
- 1.9 REMEMBERABLE DATE & TIME:-
- 1.10 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT (AS ON 1st Aug 2020):-
- 1.11 SBI Recruitment – EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 1.12 IMPORTANT LINKS:-
- 1.13 Vacancies Details:
- 1.14 Short Summary:
- 1.15 Education Criteria:-
- 1.16 SBI Recruitment – Age Criteria:-
- 1.17 Salary/ Pay Scale:
- 1.18 SBI Recruitment – Selection Process:
- 1.19 Form Fee:
- 1.20 Apply Process:-
- 1.21 Rememberable Dates:
- 1.22 About State Bank of India:-
Summary – State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai has displayed a notification for Assistant Manager Post. Eligible candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register online after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, etc.
Interested & able candidates can submit their application form online on or before the last date 2nd September 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: – 22
- Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication)
- Deputy Manager (Agri Spl)
- Relationship Manager (OMP)
- Product Manager (OMP)
- Asst. Manager – Maximum age limit 30 years (as of 01/04/2021).
- For All Other Posts – Minimum age limit 25 years & Maximum age 35 years (01/07/2021).
- (Asst. Manager): – Basic: 36000-1490/7-46340-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 (The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility, etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
- Dy Manager (Agri Spl.): – MMGS-II – Basic: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810.
- Relationship Manager & Product Manager: – MMGS-III – Basic: 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230.
SBI Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification/ Experience:
- Asst. Manager: – Basic: Full-time MBA (Marketing)/Full-time PGDM or its equivalent with specialization in Marketing from Institutions recognized/approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE /UGC with Minimum marks- 60% Courses completed through correspondence/ part-time will not be eligible.
- Experience: – Minimum 3 years, post-basic qualification experience (as of 01.04.2021) in the field of marketing financial products in a Financial Institution /Company.
- Dy Manager: – MBA/ PGDM in Rural Management or MBA/PGDM in Agri-Business / Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management/ Postgraduate in Agriculture as a full-time course from recognized Institute/ University.
- Experience: – Minimum 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in Agri-Business of Public Sector Banks/ Private Sector Banks/ NBFC, in the capacity of Executive/Supervisory role, as of 01.07.2021. Proficiency in MS Office will be an added advantage.
- All Other Posts: – B.E./ B. Tech with MBA/PGDM or equivalent degree (as full-time course) with specialization in Marketing The institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE.
- Experience: – Minimum 5 years of total experience as of 01.07.2021.
Out of 5 Years, 4 years of experience after completion of MBA degree should be in Supervisory/ Executive role in the field of Marketing, Customer Acquisition & Relationship Building, Business Development in the organization of repute in the BFSI, Automobile, FMCG Sector or any consumer-facing company.
While counting for a post-qualification experience of 4 Years, the period spent in training or teaching experience will not be considered. Experience in e-Commerce related areas will be preferred.
SBI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interviews.
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI Recruitment 2021 – Application Fees:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) are Rs. 750/- (Seven hundred fifty only) for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
SBI Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using the Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (Please refer para H-b-ii. and para H-c.-v. along with para H-e.-vi under ‘How to Upload Documents”).
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
SBI Recruitment 2021 – Important Date & Links:
Online Registration of Application Form & Payment of Fees: – 13th August to 2nd Sep 2021.
|Asst. Manager Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Other Post Notification||CLICK HERE|
|SBI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
Summary – State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai has displayed a notification for Circle Based Officer Posts. Eligible candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register online after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, etc.
Interested & able candidates can submit their application form online on or before the last date 16th August 2020.
Vacancy Details –
Total Posts – 3850
State Bank of India – SBI Recruitment 2020
Circle Based Officer Posts 2020
Advt No. CRPD/CBO/2020-21/20
CHARGE OF APPLICATION:-
PAYMENT MODE:- SBI Recruitment Payment will be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan.
REMEMBERABLE DATE & TIME:-
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT (AS ON 1st Aug 2020):-
Relaxation in Age:- Age relation will be applicable as Rajasthan Govt Rules.
SBI Recruitment – EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
SBI Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Online for Probationary Officer Posts:- State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) posts. Interested & able applicants can submit their application online on or before the last date 22nd April 2019.
Total No. of Posts: 2000
Posts Name: Probationary Officer
1. GEN – 810 Posts
2. OBC – 540 Posts
3. SC – 300 Posts
4. ST – 150 Posts
5. EWS – 200 Posts
|SBI Recruitment 2019:|
|State Bank Of India|
|Application Form Start Date||02/04/2019|
|Application Form Close Date||22/04/2019|
PO – Candidate should have acquired Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Recruitment – Age Criteria:-
Candidates’ age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years as of 01/04/ 2019.
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
1. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years.
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years.
3. Persons With Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 Years.
– PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
– PWD (Gen/ EWS) – 10 Years.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Those candidates who have been selected posts will be given starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on the CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and a maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
SBI Recruitment – Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidate’s selections will be made based on their performance in shortlisting and interviews.
– No TA / DA will be possible for the candidates who participate in the written examination and interview.
Candidates should have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 750/- (Seven Hundred fifty rupees only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of Rs. 125/- (One hundred Twenty-Five Rupees Only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. The payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Interested & eligible candidates can submit the online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before the last date.
On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates:- 02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019.
Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges:- 02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019.
The download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination 3rd week of May 2019 onwards.
Online Preliminary Examination:- 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019.
Result of Online Preliminary Examination:- 1st week of July 2019.
The download of the Call letter for Online Main Examination:- 2nd week of July 2019.
Conduct of Online Main Examination:- 20/07/2019.
Declaration of Result of Main Examination:- 3rd week of August 2019.
A download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview:- 4th week of August 2019.
Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview:- September 2019.
Declaration of Final Result:- 2nd week of October 2019.
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
A download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training:- 2nd week of May 2019 onwards Conduct of Pre- Examination Training:- 4th week of May 2019.
About State Bank of India:-
State Bank of India welcomes you to explore the world of premier banks in India. In this section, you can access detailed information on Overview of the Bank, Technology Upgradation in the Bank, Board of Directors, Financial Results, and Shareholder Info. The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking.
All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in a large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways. Our commitment to nation-building is complete & comprehensive.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the SBI Recruitment for complete information.