RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022. RVC Centre Relation Bharti 2022, Agniveer Sports Quota Bharti 2022. Remount Veterinary Corps Centre & School, Meerut Cantt Bharti 2022. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Relation Bharti 2022. Rally Bharti Venue. Rally Ground. Exam Syllabus. RVC Centre Meerut Army Relation Center Bharti 2022. Exam Pattern. Sportsman Army Bharti 2022.
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022:-
रिमाउंट पशु चिकित्सा कोर केंद्र और स्कूल, मेरठ कैंट भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022 – APPLY FOR SOLDIER GD, OTHER POSTS –Candidates are searching for jobs in the Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. RVC Centre Meerut Army Relation Bharti Recruiting department has displayed an advertisement in New Paper in relation to army Bharti.
Interested & eligible candidates can attend the RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Bharti. This rally will be for the sons of War Widow/ Ex-servicemen/ Servicemen and their own brothers of servicemen/ ex-servicemen including wards of Territorial Army personnel.
Our Job Portal provides you with the latest news details of the RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Relation Bharti. Meerut Cantt Army Center has publicized an official pdf file for the Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Agniveer Tradesman categories.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply.
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियां विवरण):
(A). Soldier Technical (Nursing VAT)
Bharti Summary (सारांश):
|RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022:-|
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Bharti Location||RVC Centre Meerut Cantt|
|Rally Venue||RVC Centre Meerut Cantt, Ground|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th|
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
The Recruitment program is published in newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Relations Center. The process of RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army – Age Criteria (आयु मापदंड):-
17 years and 6th months to 21 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 21 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
All Other Posts –
17 years & 6 months to 23 years – candidates born in (01/10/1997 to 01/04/2005).
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
प्रत्येक विषय में कुल / 33% अंकों के साथ 45% अंकों के साथ 10 वीं पास।
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
प्रत्येक विषय में ५०% अंकों के साथ १२ वीं उत्तीर्ण और ६०% अंक (अंग्रेजी और मैथ्स / लेखा / बुक कीपिंग)।
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
8 वीं पास और संबंधित ट्रेडों में आईटीआई के साथ 10 वीं पास।
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
प्रत्येक विषय में 40% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 50% (भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान और अंग्रेजी)।
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
प्रत्येक विषय में 40% अंकों के साथ 12 वीं पास और 50% (भौतिकी, रसायन विज्ञान, गणित और अंग्रेजी)।
RVC Centre Relation Bharti 2022 – Physical Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
Measurement(वजन, ऊंचाई और सीना):
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)
|GD, Tradesman||170||77 to 82||50/ 48|
|Tech, Nursing||170||76 to 81||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army – Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical exam at Rally Bharti Ground. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat feet, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose veins shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest developed having a minimum of 5 Cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele, or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the Center Bharti as per the program.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatches of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH. The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
- Original Army Relationship Certificate
- 10th class original mark sheet
- 12th/10+2/intermediate original mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate.
- Birth Day certificate of Candidate
- Adhaar card/Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving Licence as id proof
- 25 passport-size color photos
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Sports certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- An affidavit as per format (candidate can be downloaded from the official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in)
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Bonus Marks in RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army:-
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C Category – 15 Marks
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
Sports in RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022:-|
SOEXs/ WW/ SS
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
Common Entrance Examination सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा(CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022 – Covid-19 Advisory:-
All candidates will be carrying masks and gloves and produce a COVID-19 Free/Asymptomatic Certificate and No Risk Certificate when they report for the rally (As per the sample format attached in appendices A and B). An asymptomatic Certificate should have been issued within 48 Hours prior to the rally reporting day. If the candidate is not have said certificate, he will not be allowed to participate in the rally.
Telegram – Join Us
|Trades Name||Date of Rally||Reporting Date & Place|
|Soldier NA/VET||26th November 2022||0530hrs & Polo Ground|
NOTE:– Candidates are advised to confirm the complete recruitment schedule of the center so that there is no discrepancy after going into recruitment. Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti/ the Indian Army for complete information.
15 thoughts on “RVC Centre Meerut Cantt Army Bharti 2022 Agniveer Latest News”
Kb h sir relation bharti merrut Mai
Bharti ki date kya ha sir
Sir bharti kb h
Sir date Kay hay relationship bhrati ki
Bharti ki date kya hai
Sir RVc me relationship bharti kb hai plz date beta deejiye
Sir date kya ha sports bharti ki plz reply
Sir date kiya h bharti ki
date kya hain bharti ki yarrrrr