RARIND Recruitment 2021 – Walk in for SRF, Social Worker, Laboratory Technician, Other Posts. Check Latest CCRAS Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
CCRAS RARIND Recruitment 2021:-
There are No Active Jobs in CCRAS RARIND Recruitment 2021.
RARIND CCRAS Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for SRF, Social Worker, Laboratory Technician, Other Posts: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, (CCRAS) Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Nutritional Disorders (RARIND) projects Reproductive and Child Health Care- (RCH- SCSP), Scheduled Caste Sub Plan (SCSP), and Swasthya Rakshan Programm (SRP). RARIND has displayed 10 seats for Senior Research Fellow, Social Worker, Laboratory Technician, Multi-Task Attendant, Panchkarma Technician, Panchkarma Attendant Posts on a contract basis. Interested & able candidates can attend the Interview on 8th, 9th, 17th & 18th January 2019.
Here on this page, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to attend the Interview latest Vacancy, etc.
RARIND Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:-
Total Seat:- 10 Posts
1. SRF – 03 posts
2. Social Worker – 01 post
3. Laboratory Technician – 01 post
4. Multi-Task Attendant – 03 Posts
5. Panchkarma Technician – 01 Post
6. Panchkarma Attendant – 01 Post
RARIND Recruitment 2019:-
|Total No of Seats||10 Posts|
|Last Date||8, 9, 17, 18/01/2019|
|Department||Ministry of AYUSH|
1. SRF – The candidates should have passed BAMS from any recognized university (b) Desirable- Preference will be given to those who possess a higher qualification or who have previous research work experience in the project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH. (c) Skills of drafting, editing of scientific documents/ articles /technical reports, etc. (d) Working knowledge of computer application.
2. Social Worker – The candidates should have passed Post Graduate in Sociology from a recognized University/ institution.
3. Laboratory Technician – The candidates should have acquired 10+2 Science with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology ( DMLT) from a recognized Institution. (b) Two years experience in a laboratory attached with
a recognized teaching/ research hospital.
4. Multi-Task Attendant – The candidates should have acquired a Matric pass or equivalent from a recognized Board, Basic Computer Knowledge.
5. Panchkarma Technician – The candidates should have passed the Diploma or Certificate Course in Panchkarma of a minimum one-year duration from the recognized institution. (b) Three years experience in a recognized Ayurvedic Hospital/ Institution.
6. Panchkarma Attendant – The candidates should have passed Matriculation with one year of experience as a Panchkarma attendant in a recognized institute.
For SRF – The candidates’ maximum age limit should be 35 years as of the date of the Interview.
For All Other Posts – Candidates’ maximum age limit should be 27 years as of the date of the Interview.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the Government of India Reservation Policy.
The Candidate’s selection will be made based on their performance in the Interview.
RARIND Recruitment 2021 – How to Registration:-
The Interested & able Applicants should bring their bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates, etc. with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs. The format for submission of bio-data may be downloaded from Council’s website www.ccras.nic.in at Interview time.
The assistant director in charge, RARIND
Jaral Pandoh Mandi Himachal Pradesh-175124, India.
- Interview Dates for Above Posts:- 8, 9, 17 & 18/01/2019.
About CCRAS (RARIND):-
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India is an apex body in India for the undertaking, coordinating, formulating, developing, and promoting research on scientific lines in Ayurvedic Sciences. The activities are carried out through its 30 Institutes/Centres/Units located all over India and also through collaborative studies with various Universities, Hospitals, and Institutes.
The research activities of the Council include Medicinal Plant Research (Medico-Ethno Botanical Survey, Pharmacognosy and Tissue Culture), Drug Standardization, Pharmacological Research, Clinical Research, Literary Research & Documentation, and Tribal Health Care Research Programme.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the RARIND Recruitment 2021 for complete information.