Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally 2022. HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022, Meghalaya Army Recruitment 2022, Meghalaya Army Rally Bharti 2022. Tura Army Bharti 2022. Meghalaya Army Rally List 2022. District Wise Rally Bharti 2022. Physical Test. Medical Test Date. Bharti Venue. 8th pass Jobs. 10th pass Jobs. 12th pass Jobs. Download Admit Card, Result. HQ Shillong Army Bharti 2022. D Pharma Army Bharti 2022. Sepoy Pharma Army Bharti 2022. Diploma Jobs 2022. RO Shillong Army Bharti 2022. मुख्यालय शिलांग सेना रैली भर्ती 2022.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally 2022:-
Summary: Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) Under Agnipath Scheme From 13th to 25th September 2022 for All Districts of Meghalaya and Four Districts of Assam (Nagaon, Sonitpur, Bishwanath & Morigaon) at 58 Gtc, Happy Valley, Shillong.
Online Registration is Mandatory for All Candidates to Log Into the Join Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in) Registration Will Be Open From 05 July 2022 to 03 August 2022 for Agniveer (General Duty), Agniveer (Technical), Agniveer (Clerk /Store Keeper Technical), Agniveer (Tradesmen) 10th Pass and Agniveer (Tradesmen) 8th Pass.
HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022-23:
मुख्यालय शिलांग सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
Read Also – TA Army Bharti 2022
See Also – JCO RT Army Bharti 2022
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their online registration forms for Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally. Candidates will know details like essential qualification, age limit, selection process, medical standard test, physical standard test, necessary document, how to apply, read the complete information as given below.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Vacancy Details(पदों के नाम):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
See Also – Indian Army Education Havildar Bharti
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally screening and enrolment is as follows:
Read Also – Assam Regimental Centre Shillong Bharti 2022
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
See Also – Assam Police Recruitment 2022
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD: 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements. Same should be produced at Rally Site.
Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Clerk: 12th pass/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): 10+2/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Read Also – Sainik School Assam Recruitment 2022
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Physical Standard Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
(i) Height Measurement:
|Technical/ Nursing Asst.||157 CMs|
|All Other Posts||160 CMs|
(ii) Chest & Weight:
|Vacancies||Chest and Weight|
|All Soldier Posts||77 Cms to 82 Cms and 48 kgs|
See Also – ARO Silchar Army Bharti 2022
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Ground Criteria:-
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings.
Read Also – ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2022
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Medical Standard Test(चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should develop having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Read Also – Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti Rally 2022
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
See Also – JAT Regimental Centre Bareilly Bharti 2022
Apply Process(आवेदन कैसे करें):-
Interested & able candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ and download the Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally admit card only on the Indian army official website.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment 2022 – Required Documents:(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़)-
Read Also – PCTC Centre Bangalore Army Bharti 2022
(a) Admit Card:– To participate in the Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(b) Photograph:– candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper with a white background.
(c) Document:– candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(d) Xerox Copies:– All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Read Also – 3 EME Centre Bhopal Army Bharti 2022
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests & Physical Efficiency Tests. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offenses and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
See Also – MADRAS Regt Centre Wellington Sports & Relation Rally
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Bonus Marks:-
NCC Certificate Holder: Candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C category – 15 Marks
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Read Also – Para Regimental Centre Army Bharti 2022
For Sports Man Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
Read Also – Sikh Regt Centre Ramgarh Army Bharti 2022
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2022:-
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally – Venue: Manekshaw Stadium, 58 GTC, Happy Valley, Shillong, Meghalaya.
HQ Shillong Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Date (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ और लिंक):-
Registration Start Date: 5th July 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 3rd August 2022.
New Rally Date: 13th Sep to 25th Sep 2022.
Reporting Time: 03:00 AM to 06:30 AM.
Admit Card will be issued: After 20th August 2022.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
MEGHALAYA ARMY RECRUITMENT 2022 – VENUE:-
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Station, Dimapur (Nagaland).
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2022 participants from all districts of the Meghalaya state have been recruited for the rally in Dimapur, as follows:
Jaintia Hills Division:- West Jaintia Hills (Jowai), East Jaintia Hills (Khliehriat).
Khasi Hills Division:- East Khasi Hills (Shillong), West Khasi Hills (Nongstoin), South West Khasi Hills (Mawkyrwat), Ri-Bhoi (Nongpoh).
Garo Hills Division:- North Garo Hills (Resubelpara), East Garo Hills (Williamnagar), South Garo Hills (Baghmara), West Garo Hills (Tura), South West Garo Hills (Ampati).
IMPORTANT DATES, TIME & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally for complete information.
8 thoughts on “Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally List 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer, TDN, & Tech. Posts”
Sir mein Assam se huun kya mein apply Kar sakta huun?
Sir I’m northeast can i apply join india army website my qualification is 10 pass DOB 21/10/2000
Sir im interested in india army plz sir rpy me my contact no is 8131867655
Sir I’m northeast can i apply join india army website my qualification is 10 pass DOB 21/10/2000
Sir im interested in india army plz sir rpy me my contact no is 8131867655
Dear respected Sir my name is Boklinstar Lyngkhoi
10th pass 66%
My Aim to become an Indian Army
So Sir can u help me for this Army recruitment to apply
My name is wanboklang Sangriang My date of birth is 22/09/2002 can apply this job sir because my aim in life is Indian Army. Please reply sir.
Sir mujhe army main join Hona Hain kya main ho Sakta hon
I was graduated this year 2019. Actually I was really interested to join the army, however, there seems to be concerned in this matter, owing to the provision of opportunity only for 10th,12th passed candidates. Is there be opportunity left for graduation as well?
From Meghalaya East Garo Hills 794111.
If you’re a science student then you can apply clerk,havildar as sepoy