Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022. Apply Online for Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts. Cantonment Board Jhansi Recruitment 2022. B.Tech Jobs. M.Tech Jobs. BE Degree Jobs. JCB Jobs 2022. UP Jobs 2022. Engineering Jobs 2022.
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022:
छावनी बोर्ड झांसी भर्ती 2022:-
Summary: – Notice Inviting Application for Recruitment Employment Notice No. CBJHANSI/ Recruitment/ 2022/ 202207260001 dated 26/07/2022. Online applications are invited from the suitable candidates for recruitment to the following posts in Cantonment Board, Subhash Marg, Jhansi Cantt (U.P.) –
Jhansi Cantonment Board Vacancy 2022:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Legal Assistant – 01
- Environment Inspector (Sanitary Inspector) -01
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Education:
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Legal Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Environment Inspector (Sanitary Inspector) – 1. B.Sc. from a recognized university 2. Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from a recognized institute.
Jhansi Cantonment Board Vacancy Age Limit:
The candidate must be of 21 to 30 years of age group as of 1st September 2022 (i.e. candidates born between 01/09/1992 to 01/09/2001 (including both dates) can apply for this post. However, age relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to the candidates belonging to the following categories –
(a) Person With Disability (Minimum 40% disability): 10 Years.
(b) Ex-serviceman: Period of Military service plus 3 years.
(c) Departmental Candidate with three years: Up to 40 years of age continuous service in Jhansi Cantonment Board.
(d) Widows, divorced women, and women judicially: Up to the age of 35 years separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- 1. Selection of the candidates will be done through an open competitive examination among the valid candidates who applied for the particular post.
- 2. Question paper for written test will consist of one hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- 3. All the questions will be in bilingual format, wherever possible.
- 4. OMR Sheets will be used for the purpose of written tests.
- 5. There will be no interview as per Govt rules, the selection will be done on the basis of a written test only.
Last Date of Submit Application Form: 17th Sep 2022.
CB Jhansi, Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Assistant Engineer vacancies – Candidates are searching for jobs in the Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application form online in Cantonment Board, Jhansi on or before the last date 31st August 2018.
Our Job Portal provides you latest new notification of the Cantonment Board, Jhansi. The Ministry of defense has publicized an official pdf file for the posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submit forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply offline in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
(A). Assistant Engineer – 01 Post
Jhansi Cantonment Board – Age Limit:
The candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years as of 01/09/2018.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Center Govt Rules.
Candidates should have a qualified Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering (BE or B. Tech) OR Equivalent from a recognized institute.
Candidates should have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred rupees only) non-refundable payment mode Online Banking. No fees for ST, SC, Female & PWD Candidates.
Jhansi Cantonment Board – Selection Process:
- Candidates’ selection will be made based on through open competitive examination.
- The format of the examination is as follows
A. Written Test – 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each
B. Skill Test – Only of Qualifying Nature
A. Written Test
1. The syllabus for the question paper for the written test is as follows –
a. Part-A General Knowledge – 10 Questions
b. Part-B Civil Engineering – 60 Questions
c. Part-C Maths & Aptitude – 20 Questions
d. Part-D English Language – 10 Questions
2. 120 minutes (2 hours) time shall be provided to the candidates to answer the questions.
3. The question paper shall be in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English except for Part-D (English
Language) and in some Technical and Maths questions where the translation is not required.
4. OMR Sheets shall be used for the purpose of the written test.
5. The top-scoring candidate in the written test shall be selected for appointment.
B. Skill Test (Qualifying only)
04 (Four) Top scoring candidates in the written test shall be called for Skill Test which will be only of qualifying nature. If the candidate scores the highest marks in the written test fail in Skill Test, then only the next candidate will be considered who scored the second-highest marks in the Written Test and soon.
How to Apply:
The candidates can submit their application form by Online Mode at http://jcb.org.in on or before 31/08/2018. No other mode of application accepted. and the official Link is given below:
About Jhansi Cantonment Board:
Jhansi Cantonment is one of the oldest Cantonments in this country. Being a witness to the revolt of 1857, Jhansi Cantonment has a rich history and heritage to be cherished. Cantonment Board Jhansi comprises highly motivated staff lead by very able Chief Executive Officers of Indian Defence Estates Service, as has been proven time and again. It is my endeavor as the President of the Cantonment Board to guide and supervise the functioning of the Board in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations. The ultimate aim is to usher in an era of utmost citizen-centric governance.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Jhansi Cantonment Board – Important Dates:
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notice:||10-08-2018 (Friday)|
|Date of Start of submitting online Application:||11-08-2018 (Saturday)
From 12:00 Noon
|Last Date for submitting online Application:||31-08-2018 (Friday)
Up to 05:00 pm
|Date of Admit Card download:||10-09-2017 (Monday)
From 12:00 Noon
|Date of Written Test:||07-10-2018 (Sunday)
at 10:00 am
|Date of Publication of Results for Written Test:||07-10-2018 (Sunday)
|Date of Skill Test:||08-10-2018 (Monday)
at 11:00 am
|Date of Publication of Final Result:||08-10-2018 (Monday)
After the Skill Test
|The venue for Written Test:||Cantonment Board Schools situated in the Jhansi Cantt area|
|The venue for Skill Test:||Jhansi Cantonment Board office|
|Address of Office:||Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Subhash Marg, Jhansi Cantt.
(U.P.) – 284001
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Jhansi Cantonment Board for complete information.