JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022. JCO Religious Teacher Eligibility, Apply Online for Dharm Guru (Pandit, Maulvi, Padre, Granthi, Other) Posts. Indian Army Rally Bharti 2022. physical date. Download the EXAM ADMIT CARD. Download Result RT JCO Written Test 2022. Exam Date. Medical Test. Bharti Venue. Exam Syllabus. Pandit Indian Army Bharti 2022. Maulvi Army Bharti 2022. Indian Army Bharti Padre. Granthi Post in Army Bharti 2022.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022-23:-
- 1 JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022-23:-
- 1.1 Vacancy Details(पद का नाम और संख्या):
- 1.2 Short Summary(संक्षिप्त सारांश):
- 1.3 JCO Religious Teacher Age Limit(आयु मापदंड)
- 1.4 JCO Religious Teacher Educational Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
- 1.5 JCO Religious Teacher Eligibility Physical Test(शारीरिक फिटनेस परीक्षण):
- 1.6 Physical Standards(शारीरिक मानक):-
- 1.7 Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2022 Medical Test(चिकित्स्क जाँच):
- 1.8 JCO Religious Teacher How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
- 1.9 JCO Religious Teacher Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 1.10 JCO Religious Teacher Written Test & Interview लिखित परीक्षा और साक्षात्कार:
- 1.11 Important Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):
- 1.12 परिणाम – (Result)
कनिष्ठ आयोग अधिकारी धार्मिक शिक्षक सेना भर्ती 2022:
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूरी तरह से स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और विशुद्ध रूप से केवल योग्यता के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep their User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
INDIAN ARMY OPEN BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN ARMY IS FULLY FREE, FAIR, AND PURELY BASED ON A MERIT BASIS ONLY.
Read Also – TA Army Bharti 2022
JCO Religious Teacher Rally Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Dharam Guru (JCO) Posts – Candidates are searching for jobs in the Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can apply their application form for the Army Religious Teacher Bharti in 2022.
Our Job Portal provides your latest new notification of the Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Bharti. Bhartiya Thal Sena has publicized an official pdf file for the Religious Teachers in the Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 91 & 92 courses. Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions.
See Also – Indian Army Education Havildar Bharti
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online for the Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
Vacancy Details(पद का नाम और संख्या):
Posts Name – JCO Religious Teacher
Total Seats –128
- Pandit – 108
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments – 05 Hindu (Gorkha).
- Granthi – 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01 Ladakhi Muslim Shia.
- Padre – 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) Ladakh Scouts – 01
Read Also – Haryana Army Bharti State Rally 2022
Short Summary(संक्षिप्त सारांश):
|JCO Religious Teacher Bharti 2022|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Posts Name||Religious Teacher|
|Bharti Location||Zone Wise|
|Rally Venue||All India|
JCO Religious Teacher Age Limit(आयु मापदंड)
The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not be below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 01 Oct 2022 (i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1987 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
सिविलियन और इन-सर्विस उम्मीदवारों के संबंध में आयु सीमा 25 वर्ष से कम नहीं होगी और 01 अक्टूबर 2022 को 34 वर्ष से अधिक नहीं होगी (यानी 01 अक्टूबर 1986 और 30 सितंबर 1997 के बीच जन्म लेने वाले उम्मीदवार दोनों तिथियों में सम्मिलित होंगे)।
JCO Religious Teacher Educational Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual:-
जूनियर कमीशन अधिकारी (धार्मिक शिक्षक) की इस विशेष सूची में नियुक्ति के लिए न्यूनतम शैक्षणिक योग्यता किसी मान्यता प्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय से किसी भी विषय में स्नातक होगी। इसके अतिरिक्त, उम्मीदवार को व्यक्ति के धार्मिक संप्रदाय के अनुसार निम्नलिखित योग्यता होनी चाहिए:-
Read Also – Telangana Army Rally District Bharti 2022
(i). Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment. Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with a one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
(ii) Granthi – Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
(iii) Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts. Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
(iv) Padre. Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
(v) Bodh Monk (Mahayana). Any person who has been ordained Monk/ Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into the priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from the Monastery.
Read Also – Rajasthan Army Bharti Rally List 2022
JCO Religious Teacher Eligibility Physical Test(शारीरिक फिटनेस परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – 08:00 minutes.
Note:- Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas: –
(i)Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs
Physical Standards(शारीरिक मानक):-
Minimum physical standards will be as under depending on the region of the country. (details can be obtained from the nearest HQ Recruiting Zone/ Army Recruitment Office/ IRO, Delhi Cantt):-
|Gorkhas & Ladakhi||157||48/50||77|
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2022 Medical Test(चिकित्स्क जाँच):
(A) A candidate should have a robust physique and mental health, a chest should be well developed have a minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear and should have a sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. The candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins, or piles.
(B) Serving combatants or Remustering candidates must be in the medical category SHAPE-1. Remastering candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examination at the time of the recruiting rally. A certificate indicating the medical category duly signed by the Army Medical Authority where the individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Read Also – Artillery Centre Nashik Bharti Rally 2022
JCO Religious Teacher How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Indian Army Religious Teacher Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the JCO Religious Teacher Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and is liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
See Also – JAT Regimental Centre Bareilly Bharti 2022
JCO Religious Teacher Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) & Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
JCO Religious Teacher Written Test & Interview लिखित परीक्षा और साक्षात्कार:
The written examination will contain an objective type of questions and comprise two papers as follows:
Read Also – PCTC Centre Bangalore Army Bharti 2022
|Paper- 1 (General Awareness)||40/100||50||2||-0.5|
|Paper 2 (specific to religious denominations as applied by the candidates)||40/100||50||2||-0.5|
Note: 1. Paper-1 is common to candidates and is a qualifying exam only. Candidates scoring min 40% mark in Paper-I will only be assessed in Paper II. Marks obtained in Paper-1 will not be counted for the preparation of the merit list for appearing in the interview or final selection.
2. Candidates who have been shortlisted based on marks only in Paper 2 will be interviewed by a board of officers at 1 ASC Trg Centre, Bangalore, and 39 GTC, Varanasi as applicable.
3. The names of candidates declared successful in the written examination and shortlisted for interview will be put on the Rtg website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in by HQ Rtg Zone, Bangalore.
4. Candidates scoring a minimum of 50 out of 100 marks (50%) will qualify for the interview.
5. The final selection will be based on the merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper II and the interview.
6. No bonus marks are entitled to the son of Serving /Ex-servicemen/ War widows/widows and Sportsmen /NCC /Computer certificate holders.
Read Also – 3 EME Centre Bhopal Army Bharti 2022
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Important Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):
Starting Date of Registration: 8th Oct 2022.
Closing Date of Registration: 6th Nov 2022.
Rally Date – Coming Soon.
Reporting Time: 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM.
परिणाम – (Result)
Final Result of RT JCO Army Bharti 2019:
All the candidates of India who participate in JCO Religious Teacher Bharti are informed that the result of the RT JCO Army Rally recruitment 2019 has been declared. Applicants who participated in the examination held on 23rd Feb 2020 can check their results.
परिणाम डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Bharti for complete information.