Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021, JU Kolkata Jobs 2021-22, JU Vacancy 2021-22, Jr Asst Cum Sub-Assistant Engineer Gr-III Vacancy 2021, Senior Superintendent Vacancy 2021, Typist Jobs 2021, Asst Librarian Jobs 2021, Technical Asst Jobs 2021, Staff Members (Cash Sarkar) Jobs 2021.
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021:-
Summary – Jadavpur University Kolkata has displayed a notification for the Staff Members (Cash Sarkar) Post.
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join the Jadavpur University Recruitment are required to send off-line applications after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, offline submit processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, etc.
Interested & able candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date 1st September 2020.
JU Kolkata Jobs 2021:-
Post Name – Cash Sarkar
Pay Scale – Rs. 24,300/- at Pay Level 4 (Rs. 24,300 – 62,600/-)
Notification – Click Here
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Jr Asst Cum Typist, Asst Librarian, Technical Asst, Other Posts: Jadavpur University Kolkata has displayed 116 seats for Jr Asst Cum-Typist, Asst Librarian, Technical Asst, Steno-Typist, Darwan, Peon, Helper, Laboratory Attendant, Driver posts. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format by Offline mode on or before the last date 15th February 2019.
Here on this page, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply application for the latest Vacancy, etc.
Total Seat:- 116 Posts
1. Junior Assistant Cum-Typist – 25 Posts
2. Assistant Librarian Gr.-II – 02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant Gr.-II – 10 Posts
4. Steno-Typist – 04 Posts
5. Darwan – 22 Posts
6. Peon – 26 Posts
7. Helper – 14 Posts
8. Laboratory Attendant – 11 Posts
9. Driver – 02 Posts
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2019:-
|Total No of Seats||116 Posts|
Jadavpur University Recruitment – Education Qualification:-
1. Junior Assistant Cum-Typist – The candidates should have acquired Higher Secondary/Pre-University or its equivalent examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with knowledge of typing & use of computer tools for office work.
2. Assistant Librarian Gr.-II – The candidates should have acquired Bachelor’s Degree followed by a Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
3. Technical Assistant Gr.-II – The candidates should have acquired B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
4. Steno-Typist – The candidates should have acquired Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with a shorthand speed of at least 100 words per minute and typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
For Sl.No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 – The candidates should have passed the Class VIII standard. Valid driving license and at least five years experience in driving light, medium, and heavy motor vehicles car and jeep.
Candidates’ age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years as of 31/12/2018.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the Government of India Reservation Policy.
Application Form Fee:
The application fee for the above Post candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) & Rs. 125.00 for SC /ST /DA categories by online payments,(a) Net banking, (2) Debit / Credit / Rupay card, (C) challan (for making the cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use any one of the options for making payment.
Candidates selection the mere application does not guarantee a call for test/interview. Selection will be made as per the university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can submit their Jadavpur University Recruitment application form in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials, and a copy of the receipt of payment/ challan. send the duly filled application form to the following address:-
Registrar, Jadavpur University,
Post-Box No. 17013, Jadavpur University
Post Office, Kolkata – 700032.
- The Last Date of Application Form Submission:– 15/02/2019.
Jadavpur University Recruitment:-
In 1910 the Society for the Promotion of Technical Education in Bengal which looked after Bengal Technical Institute (which later became College of Engineering and Technology, Bengal) was amalgamated to NCE. NCE henceforth looked after the College of Engineering and Technology, Bengal which by 1940 was virtually functioning as a University. After Independence, the Government of West Bengal, with the concurrence of the Govt. of India, enacted the necessary legislation to establish Jadavpur University on the 24th of December 1955.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021 for complete information.