Indian Army Girls Bharti 2022 Date. Women Military Police Recruitment 2022. Indian Agniveer Female Bharti 2022. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022, महिला सैन्य पुलिस भर्ती 2022. EXAM ADMIT CARD. 10th pass jobs. 12th pass jobs. Army Results Download. Exam Date. Medical Test. Bharti Venue. Download Admit Card. Exam Syllabus. Bharti Ground. Military Police Girls Bharti 2022.
See Also – TA Army Bharti 2022
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
Indian Army Girls Bharti 2022-23:-
- 1 Indian Army Girls Bharti 2022-23:-
- 2 Indian Army Female Bharti 2022
- 2.1 Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Summary (सारांश):
- 2.2 Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 – Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 2.3 2. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 2.4 (c) Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
- 2.5 3. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
- 2.6 5. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 2.7 6. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 2.8 Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
- 2.9 Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
- 2.10 Indian Army Girls Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण):
- 2.11 Measurement (शारीरिक माप):
- 2.12 Indian Army Girls Bharti Medical Test (चिकित्स्क जाँच):
- 2.13 How to Registration (पंजीकरण कैसे करें):
- 2.14 Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 2.15 Indian Army Girls Bharti Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 2.16 Common Entrance Examination (सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा) (CEE):
- 2.17 Indian Army Girls Bharti – Bonus Marks:
- 2.18 Allowed Sports (खेल) in Indian Army Girls Bharti:
- 2.19 Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ, समय और लिंक):
Summary: Online Registration is Mandatory. All Candidates to Log in to Join the Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From —– 2022 Onwards by Respective ZROs for Agniveer General Duty(Women) in Corps of Military Police.
Indian Army Female Bharti 2022
महिला सैन्य पुलिस भर्ती 2022:-
Read Also – AOC Centre Secunderabad Bharti 2022
INDIAN ARMY OPEN BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR, AND PURELY BASED ON A MERIT BASIS ONLY.
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
See Also – 1 STC Jabalpur Army Bharti 2022
Indian Army Girls Bharti 2022 – Apply Online for Female Agniveer GD Posts – Candidates are searching for jobs in the Indian Army (भारतीय सेना). For them, this is a golden opportunity (सुनहरा मौका).
Our Job Portal provides your latest new notification (नई अधिसूचना) of the Indian Army Girls Bharti. Indian Army has publicized (प्रचारित करना) an official pdf file for the Female Agniveer General Duty posts.
Read Also – AAD Centre Gopalpur Army Bharti 2022
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential (आवश्यक) details like as education qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता), selection process (चयन प्रक्रिया), eligibility criteria (पात्रता मापदंड), age limit (आयु सीमा), & how to apply. To get more information (जानकारी) and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
See Also – JCO Religious Teacher Army Bharti 2022
Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Summary (सारांश):
Women Military Police Recruitment 2022
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD|
|Bharti Location||Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Pune, Belgaum, and Shillong|
|Rally Venue||Given on the Admit Card|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
Read Also – 2 STC Goa Army Relation & Sports Bharti
Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 – Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Indian Army Girls Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।)
Read Also – 14 GTC Subathu Relation Bharti 2022
Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 – Special Instructions:
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
Indian Army Female Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
The Upper Age limit will be relaxable up to 30 yrs of age (as on the date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
Note: # The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a one-time measure for the Recruiting Year 2022-23.
Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th pass / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects. प्रत्येक विषय में कुल / 33% अंकों के साथ 45% अंकों के साथ 10 वीं पास।
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving Licence will be given preference for Driver requirements.
See Also – 39 GTC Varanasi Cantt Relation Bharti 2022
Indian Army Girls Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 07:30 minutes.
Time – Upper 08:00 minutes.
(C) Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area (पहाड़ी इलाके)
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings.
Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify.
See Also – Maratha LI Regt Belgaum Relation Bharti 2022
Measurement (शारीरिक माप):
- Height – 152 CMs
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
Indian Army Girls Bharti Medical Test (चिकित्स्क जाँच):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination.
Read Also – Mahar Regimental Centre Sagar Bharti 2022
- Fitness – To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards. Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in the case declared FIT.
- Gender – Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy – Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School. A Medical Certificate from a Government Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
Indian Army Girls Bharti – Online Application Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज):
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
How to Registration (पंजीकरण कैसे करें):
The candidates can submit their Registration to the official link of the Indian Army website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’. (or just click on the below link) and download the Indian Army Girls Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per the program.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH.
The following documents must be brought by the candidate’s Indian Army Girls Bharti:-
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Indian Army Girls Bharti Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) & Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Common Entrance Examination (सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा) (CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date, and time of written test intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the Indian Army Girls Bharti site.
Indian Army Girls Bharti – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
|C||15 (Exempted from CEE)|
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
Allowed Sports (खेल) in Indian Army Girls Bharti:
- (1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
- Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
- Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
- Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
Indian Army Girls Bharti Recruitment 2022:
Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOES), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW). –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness.||20 Marks|
Indian Army Girls Bharti Venue – Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted a venue based on their home districts.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Agniveer Female Army Bharti 2022 Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ, समय और लिंक):
Start Online Registration: Update Soon.
Close Online Registration:-
NOTE: – Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted a venue based on their home districts. The final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. The venues listed above may undergo a change.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Indian Army Girls Bharti for complete information.