IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Jobs 2021, Professor Vacancy 2021, Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021, IITKGP Jobs 2021, IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2021, Degree Jobs 2021, Associate Professor Vacancy 2021, Dean Vacancy 2021, Senior Resident Vacancy 2021, Ph.D. Vacancy 2021.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021:-
- 1 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021:-
- 1.1 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021:-
- 1.2 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Eligible Criteria:
- 1.3 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – General Information:-
- 1.6 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply:-
- 1.7 IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
History: – The history of the IIT system dates back to 1946 when a committee was set up by Hon’ble Sir Jogendra Singh, Member of the Viceroy’s Executive Council, Department of Education, Health and Agriculture to consider the setting up of Higher Technical Institutions for post-war industrial development in India.
The 22 member committee headed by Sri N.R.Sarkar, in its report, recommended the establishment of four Higher Technical Institutions in the Eastern, Western, Northern, and Southern regions, possibly on the lines of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, with a number of secondary institutions affiliated to it.
The report also urged the speedy establishment of all the four institutions with the ones in the East and the West to be started immediately. The committee also felt that such institutes would not only produce undergraduates but should be engaged in research, producing research workers and technical teachers as well. The standard of the graduates should be at par with those from first class institutions abroad. They felt that the proportion of undergraduates and postgraduate students should be 2:1.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021:-
With the above recommendations of the Sarkar committee in view, the first Indian Institute of Technology was born in May 1950 in Hijli, Kharagpur, in the eastern part of India. Initially, the IIT started functioning from 5, Esplanade East, Calcutta, and very soon shifted to Hijli in Sept. 1950. The present name ‘Indian Institute of Technology was adopted before the formal inauguration of the Institute on August 18, 1951, by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
IIT Kharagpur started its journey in the old Hijli Detention Camp where some of our great freedom fighters toiled and sacrificed their lives for the independence of our country. The history of IIT Kharagpur is thus intimately linked with the history of the Hijli Detention Camp. This is possibly one of the very few Institutions all over the world which started life in a prison house.
Here on this page, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply online latest Vacancies, etc.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Eligible Criteria:
- Project Title: – ICMR-IIT KGP Medtech Biodesign CLiMB Fellowship Program(IBO).
|Temporary Position(s)||Research Investigator|
|Consolidated Compensation||Upto Rs. Upto Rs.60000(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)|
|Coordinator / PI
[Dr. / Prof.]
|Department/School/Centre||Electronics and Electrical Communication Engg.|
|IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Qualifications||Research Investigators will be treated as Biodesign Fellows under the CLiMB program of ICMR, an initiative of its Medical Device & Diagnostics Mission Secretariat. Candidates with a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology, Medicine (including allied fields such as Dental), Industrial / Engineering Design and MBA, are eligible. Preference would be given to candidates with a demonstrated track record of innovation and entrepreneurship. While the fellowship is offered for one year, two out of the six fellows can be given 2nd-year extension based on the progress/technology developed.|
|Relevant Experience||Ability to work in a team to create social impact through innovative product development and commercialization. The fellow should be in a position to join full time within 3 weeks of selection.|
|IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Sponsor||Indian Council of Medical Research, Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare(V. Ramalingamswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029)|
|Application Deadline||24th Sep 2021|
|Application Fees||Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Not for female candidates) shall be deposited in the following bank account through RTGS/NEFT/NET Banking etc. The transaction details(UTR No./Transaction ID) shall be given in the application form. 1) Bank Name & Address : State Bank Of India(00202); P.O – Kharagpur Technology, Dist: Midnapore; West Bengal – 721302; 2) Name Of Bank A/C : IIT SRIC-OM Account;3) Account No : 39502115210; 4) IFSC Code: SBIN0000202;5) Swift Code : SBININBB339;|
|Age Limit (Year)||50|
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
The candidates should be preferably below 35 years of age for the post of Assistant Professor.
Relaxation – Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates is applicable as per Government of India norms.
Pay level & Pay Matrix:-
Professor – Level – 14A Pay Matrix: Rs. – 159100 – 220200/-
Associate Professor – Level – 13A2 Pay Matrix: Rs. -139600 – 211300/-
Asst. Professor – Level – 12 Pay Matrix: Rs. 101500 – 167400/-
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification:
- Education: – Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
Professor/ Associate – A minimum of 10 & 6 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign Institution of comparable standards.
Assistant Professor – A least 3 years teaching/ research/ industrial experience, excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – General Information:-
- Candidates should submit their valid SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of their claim.
- The valid OBC – Non-Creamy Layer certificate should be issued as per the prescribed format of the Government of India by the appropriate Authority.
- The minimum requirement of experience may be relaxed in respect of outstanding candidates.
- Degrees obtained by the candidate should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to call for interviews only those candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification, experience, research and publication records, and departmental requirements, interaction in the department, etc.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for an interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ interview.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply:-
Candidates possessing requisite qualifications & experience are required to apply online only on the official website link given below on or before 30th Sep 2021. Hardcopy of the application is not required. Candidates are requested to upload PDF files of all degree certificates/ mark sheets/ testimonials/ Caste Certificates/ age proof certificates, etc.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021 for complete information.