IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Jobs 2021, SRF Vacancy 2021, Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021, Research Associate Jobs 2021, Project Scientist Jobs 2021, Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2021, Project Associate Jobs 2021, Technical Assistant Jobs 2021, Professor Vacancy 2021, M.Sc. Jobs 2021, B.V. Sc Jobs 2021, M.Tech Jobs 2021, Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021, IIT BBS Jobs 2021, IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs 2021, Degree Jobs 2021, Associate Professor Vacancy 2021, Dean Vacancy 2021, Senior Resident Vacancy 2021, Ph.D. Vacancy 2021.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021:-
History: – Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) (wiki) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which establishes the eight new IITs as well as declares IT-BHU as Indian Institute of Technology.
The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. It started functioning from the campus of IIT Kharagpur on 23 July 2008 and shifted its operation to the city of Bhubaneswar on 22 July 2009.
The institute admits students into B.Tech., M.Tech., and Ph.D. programs. It started operating from the current campus at Arugula from the academic session 2015–16. The new and permanent campus was inaugurated by Narendra Modi on 24 December 2018. Admissions are done as per the All India Rank of JEE Advanced. The academic session begins in July each year. Currently, Prof. R.V. Rajakumar is the director of the institute.
The birth of the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, came on the 60th anniversary of the country’s Independence on 15 August 2007 when Dr. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister of India at that time, made the announcement about the expansion of the IIT system in the country. Further, the National Development Council of the Planning Commission, in its 54th meeting held on 19 December 2007, approved the proposal as part of the approval process of the 11th Five Year Plan (2007–12).
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 – Eligible Criteria:
Here on this page, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply online latest Vacancies, etc.
The Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has displayed a notification for the posts RA, SRF, PA, Technical Assistant under the project “Urban Modelling: Development of multi‐sectorial simulation lab and science-based decision support framework to address urban environment issues” on full temporary Basis.
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the School of Earth, Ocean, and Climate Sciences of this Institute.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
Total Seats – 05
Posts Name –
- Research Associate(RA)/Project Scientist II (PS II) – 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/ Project Associate I (PA I) ‐ 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (TA) – 1 Post
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 – Education:
- For RA/ PS II: – Ph.D. in Meteorology/Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences with specialization in atmospheric modeling from recognized university/ institute (OR)
- 1st class M.Tech in Atmosphere & Ocean sciences/technology, Physics, Computer Science & Technology with minimum 3 years research experience atmospheric modeling with a good academic record (OR) 1st class M.Sc.
- For SRF/PA I: – 1st class M.Tech in Atmosphere & Ocean sciences/technology, Physics, Computer Science & Technology with good academic record and 2 years of research experience,
- (OR) 1st Class M.Sc with a good academic record in Meteorology / Oceanography / Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science with a minimum of 2 years research experience in Atmospheric Science,
- (OR) B.Tech with a good academic record and a minimum of 2 years of research experience in Atmospheric Science. Candidates with GATE/ NET will be preferred.
- For TA: – B.Tech in Computer Science or MCA with a good academic record from any recognized university and at least one year experience in handling large datasets in high-end servers.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply:
Interested eligible persons may apply through the online application system on or before 20th September 2021. Weblink http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/sric‐application/.
If u want to complete the registration process, please go through the official website IIT Bhubaneswar. After entering the website, go to the ‘jobs’ tab at the top then select the option ‘recruitment for research project work’ and fulfill requirements.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 – Important Links:-
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Read Also – IIT Madras Recruitment 2021
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 for complete information.