GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally 2022. GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022, WB Gorkhas Open Bharti 2022. Darjeeling Army Bharti 2022 Date, घूम आर्मी रैली भर्ती 2022. Indian Domicile Gorkhas Army Rally. Darjeeling Army Bharti 2022, Kalimpong Army Bharti 2022 Physical Test Date. Medical Test Date. Bharti Venue. Rally Ground. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. 8th Pass Jobs. ARO Ghoom Army Bharti 2022. Download Admit Card, Results. West Bengal. Rally Date. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Bharti Date.
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti 2022:-
Summary: Recruitment Rally Notification Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally Under Agnipath Scheme for Eligible Male Candidates (Indian Domiciled Gorkhas) of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts of West Bengal From 1st November 2022 to 5th November 2022 at Ghoom Army Ground, Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Ghoom.
Online Registration is Mandatory for All Candidates to Log in to Join the Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in) Registration Will Be Opened From 5th August to 3rd September 2022 for Agniveer (General Duty).
GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022:
जीआरडी घुम सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally – Vacancy Details(पदों का नाम):
(A). Soldier GD (Indian Domiciled Gorkhas)
Bharti Summary (सारांश):
|‘GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally 2022’|
|GRD Ghoom Darjeeling|
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD|
|Bharti Location||West Bengal|
|Rally Venue||Ghoom Army Ground (WB)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th Pass|
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally – Age Limit (आयु मापदंड):
General Duty –
17 years and 6th Month to 21 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 21 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of “D” grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grades which contains 33% and an overall aggregate of “C2” grade.
कक्षा १० वीं / मैट्रिक कुल ४५% अंकों के साथ और प्रत्येक विषय में ३३% उत्तीर्ण। व्यक्तिगत विषयों या ग्रेड में “डी” ग्रेड (33-40) की न्यूनतम ग्रेडिंग प्रणाली के बाद वाले बोर्डों के लिए जिसमें “सी 2” ग्रेड का 33% और समग्र कुल शामिल है।
Included District(शामिल ज़िलें):
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally – Physical Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Hilly Terrain Areas(पहाड़ी इलाके):-
Timings applicable for the conduct of a 1.6 Km run in hilly terrain will be as under:
- Up to 5000 feet – As per paragraph 4.
- Between 5000 feet to 9000 feet – Additional 30 secs extra given to each group.
- Between 9000 feet to 12000 feet – Additional 120 secs extra given to each group.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
Measurement(ऊंचाई, छाती, वजन):
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)||Weight (KG)|
|GD, Tech, Nursing, Other||157||77 to 82||48|
|Tradesman||157||77 to 82||48|
|SKT/ CLK||157||77 to 82||48|
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally – Medical Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 Cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling application forms on the HQ Rtg Zone, Ghoom web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally as per the program.
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally – Selection Process(भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
Darjeeling Army Bharti – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
Sports in GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally Bharti 2022|
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally Bharti Venue – Ghoom Army Ground, Darjeeling (WB).
Common Entrance Examination-सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test were intimated at the GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally – Rememberable Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
Registration Start Date: 5th August 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 3rd September 2022.
Open Date of Rally:- 1st November 2022.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 5th November 2022.
Download Admit Card: 15th to 25th Sep 2022.
Darjeeling Army Bharti Notification
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally Bharti for complete information.
34 thoughts on “GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally 2022 – Apply Online for Agniveer General Duty (Indian Domiciled Gorkhas) Posts”
Sir when will army recruitment 2022 -2023 process will start , and will there be permanent army recruitment on GRD.
Sir upcoming grd varti rally date please sir mention varti date??? Dream indian army
Hello sir /madam
I’m from Jalpaiguri can I apply for this rally?
Same here can we join bharti in darjeeling , I have a gorkha certificate also, so can we join?
good afternoon sir plesase sir i want to infrom that then become GRD GHOOM DARJEELING ARMY VARTI PLS MENTION THE DATE
Sir,When is the next rally
I am Darjeeling when we get admit card in may bharti… me and my all friends are totally confused..
Reply me sir
Sir i m from kurseong i m 10 pass so i would like to inform u that can i be able to try this army bhartee
Sir give us chance for bharti please
I will do my best sir
Sir I have 45% above in mp..but I have 32in one subject and I’m from Darjeeling can I Apply for these varti
Sir I am from uttarakhand can I apply for this ralley
Sir mai siliguri se hu or mera domicile bhi siliguri ka hi hai . Kya mai apply kr sakta hu ..??
Sir i am from assam may i able to this rally
Hlo sir myself Aditya Gupta
Sir actually im non nepali but my birth place is sukhia pokhri Darjeeling and my all documents are of Darjeeling and my father’s documents too and we r not being provided with gorkha certificate so can we too apply this without it
Please reply sir my ambition is to become an indian army
Sir mera hindi subject me 36 number aya hy ar sab me 40 50 above hy sir ar 45% hy sir kya me bharti join kar sakta hu Plz reply me sir 🙏
Sir i have crossed 17 n half right now I’m 17 n 8 months but oin previous Bharti my form didn’t applied my age is 03/04/2002 can i apply this bhartii sir plz reply
Sir i have reached 17 n 6 months but my from is not filling up why
Hello sir i haven’t 45% in my class 10th examination but i have good marks in class 12th.sir i am able to attend this rally…
Hiii sir i m from Uttrakhand dehradun nd i am gorkha can i apply for this job
I am momin sk
Sir mera ncc c critifiket ho
Muje exma dena hoga nehi dena hoga
Sir please boliye
GD & Tradesmen posts ke liye ki Chhut hai.
anybody can told me can i go for join???i am from assam.
My friend has passed his hs exam by scoring good marks … Shall he join this rally bharti only using hs marksheet??
Hello sir my name is rohan and i am from darjeeling mirik and i haven’t scored 33 in maths in mp but have cleared all subjects with above and also have passed 12 with above 50 in each and total of above 60 can i apply for the recruitment.please reply sir this is really important for me..!thank you.
Yes, you can apply the application form in the rally Bharti.
Sir,there is vacancy for girls also…
Or we can apply for bharti
Only for Male candidates apply in this Bharti Rally.
No open rally available for girls.. Online application can be fillup..
Sir, I am Ajay Ral have less then MP exam 33 two subject English and geography one subject have 32 and another subject 30 but I am passed 10+2 examination. I am eligibility for Indian army Bharti GRD please reply sir
If you have 12th passed then Soldier can attend GD recruitment.
Hello , Sir I am form Darjeeling district and I missed my bharti of 12.11.2018 . Sir , Can I join bharti of 13.11.2018
Sir I have 45% in madyamik exam but in one subject I have less than 33%. But I have passed my HS exam by 54% .So can I give my army bharti?