IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2022. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022. दिल्ली कैंट सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. 10th pass jobs. 12th pass jobs. 8th pass jobs. Delhi, Haryana Army Bharti 2022. Download Admit Card. Physical Test, Medical Test Date. Bharti Venue. Age Limit. Selection Process. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Delhi Army Rally 2022. Rally Date. Bharti Ground. Gurugram Army Bharti 2022. Faridabad Army Bharti 2022. Palwal Army Bhari 2022. Mewat Army Bharti 2022.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti Rally 2022:
- 1 IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti Rally 2022:
- 2 IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- 2.1 IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 2.2 Bharti Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 2.3 2. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 2.4 (c) IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
- 2.5 3. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
- 2.6 5. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 2.7 6. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 2.8 IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
- 2.9 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
- 2.10 Included Districts (शामिल ज़िलें):
- 2.11 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण):
- 2.12 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Measurement:
- 2.13 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Medical Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):
- 2.14 How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
- 2.15 Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 2.16 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 2.17 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Bonus Marks:
- 2.18 IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
- 2.19 Allowed Sports in Delhi Cantt Army Bharti:
- 2.20 IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
- 2.21 IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2022:
- 2.22 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 2.23 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 2.24 Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 2.25 VENUE:-
- 2.26 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 2.27 IRO DELHI CANTT BHARTI 2022 DATE, TIME & LINKS:-
- 2.28 Exam New Syllabus 2022(नया पाठ्यक्रम 2022):-
- 2.29 Syllabus For Soldier SKT & Clerk:-
Summary: Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Agniveer Recruitment Rally for Men at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Bawana, Delhi From 7th Sep to 27th Sept 2022 Online Registration is Mandatory.
All Candidates to Log Into Join Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Open From 05 July 2022 to 03 Aug 2022 for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical), Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass, and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass for Candidates From Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Mewat, and Palwal.
IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
दिल्ली कैंट सेना रैली भर्ती 2022-2023:
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
Note – Candidates are informed to read carefully the Indian Army New Notification of Delhi Cantt Army Bharti before the online registration of the like Age limit, Selection Process, and How to register online.
IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
See Also – TA Army Bharti 2022
Bharti Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Read Also – Girls/ Female Indian Army Bharti 2022
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Delhi Cantt Army Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।)
Read Also – AOC Centre Secunderabad Bharti 2022
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
See Also – 1 STC Jabalpur Army Bharti 2022
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage is required for higher education.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements. Same should be produced at Rally Site.
Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
SKT/ Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Read Also – AAD Centre Gopalpur Army Bharti 2022
Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have a qualified 12th pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
Included Districts (शामिल ज़िलें):
Four districts of the Haryana state have been recruited for the Delhi Cantt Army Bharti in Gurugram, as follows:
See Also – JCO Religious Teacher Army Bharti 2022
Delhi State & Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat (Nuh), and Palwal Districts of Haryana State.
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
Read Also – 2 STC Goa Army Relation & Sports Bharti
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Measurement:
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)||Weight (KG)|
|GD, Tradesman||170||77 to 82||50|
|Tech, Nursing||170||77 to 82||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Medical Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
Read Also – 14 GTC Subathu Relation Bharti 2022
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
See Also – 39 GTC Varanasi Cantt Relation Bharti 2022
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Read Also – 1 EME Centre Secunderabad Army Bharti 2022
How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Delhi Cantt Army Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling application forms on Independent Recruiting Office, Delhi Cantonment web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the Delhi Cantt Army Bharti rally as per the program. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in English.
See Also – Sainik School Rewa Recruitment 2022
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests & Physical Efficiency Tests. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
Read Also – Sainik School Rewari Recruitment 2022
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Allowed Sports in Delhi Cantt Army Bharti:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
See Also – CMP Centre Bangalore Relation Bharti 2022
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti Rally 2022:
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
If the Employee encounters any problems or difficulties in this way, then tell us in the Comment Box. Our team is always ready to help you.
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti Rally Venue – Rajiv Gandhi Stadium, Bawana, Delhi.
IRO Delhi Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
Start Online Registration: 5th July 2022.
Close Online Registration:- 3rd August 2022.
Date of Army Rally:- 7th Sep to 27th Sep 2022.
Reporting Time: 04:00 to 07:00 AM.
Download Admit Card:- After 20th August 2022.
See Also – Cantonment Board Delhi Recruitment 2022
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti Venue:- The venue will be intimated later for the D Pharma category.
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2022 participate of four districts of the Haryana & Delhi state have been recruited for the rally in Una, as follows:
IRO DELHI CANTT BHARTI 2022 DATE, TIME & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
Read Also – SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
Exam New Syllabus 2022(नया पाठ्यक्रम 2022):-
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Syllabus For Soldier GD:-
a. General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
b. General Science – 20 Questions – 40 Marks
c. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Note: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders are exempted.
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities. Medical Terms. Scientific Terms. Scientific and Research Institutes in India. IO/Numeral Ability. The questions will be based on the ability of the candidates of the age group ranging between 16 & 20 years.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Geometry –
Syllabus For Soldier SKT & Clerk:-
1. Pattern – Part – I
a. General Knowledge – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
b. General Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
c. Maths – 10 Questions – 40 Marks
d. Computer Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Part – II
e. General English – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
Total Questions – 50 Questions – 200 Marks.
2. Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Syllabus-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. A question of General Science consisting of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics.
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Computer Science:-
Computer System – The concept of Memory – Input / Output Devices – MS –Windows – Introduction to Windows – MS Word – MS PowerPoint – MS Excel.
1. Parts of Speech –
2. Verbs –
3. Sentence Structure –
4. Other Areas –
Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
a. General Knowledge – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
b. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
c. Physics – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
d. Chemistry – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 40 Marks
Delhi Cantt Army Bharti – Syllabus:-
GK (General Knowledge):-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Motion, Force, and Energy – Matter – Motion – Force – Gravitation – Work and Energy – Light – Heat – Electricity – Magnetism – Sound – Wave Motion – Domestic electric Circuit – Sun as a Source of energy – Fuels – Heat engines – Nuclear energy.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics – Parallelogram – Circles – Probability – Computing.
Nature and behavior – Electrochemical cell – Classification of elements – Carbon and its compounds – Extraction of metals – Chemical bond – Electrolysis – Natural Resources – Water – Air.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti for complete information.