CSIR – NIIST Recruitment 2021, NIIST Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021, CSIR- NIIST Jobs 2021, Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2021, NIIST Trivandrum Recruitment 2021, Kerala Govt Jobs 2021, Security Assistant Jobs 2021, 10th Pass Jobs 2021, 12th Pass Jobs 2021.
CSIR – NIIST Recruitment 2021:-
History: – The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, is a constituent Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). Initially established in 1975 as a CSIR Complex, it was named the Regional Research Laboratory in 1978 and later renamed as NIIST in 2007.
Its mandate is to conduct research and development activities of the highest quality in areas related to effective utilization of resources of the region and of fundamental importance to the country. Currently, NIIST is engaged in R & D programs in areas related to Agro-processing and technology, Chemical Sciences and Technology, Materials Science and Technology, Microbial processes & technology, Environmental Technology.
The institute has established state-of-the-art facilities for conducting advanced research in the areas of interest. Pilot plant facilities for research training and process/product development in the areas of spices and oilseeds have been established. The institute has also been playing a significant role in Human Resource Development by training post-graduate/graduate students, with over 252 Ph.D. degrees awarded to date, based on research conducted in the institute.
NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram, is a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental, and societal benefits for the people of India. This Institute is engaged in five broad areas of R&D namely (i) Agroprocessing & Natural Products, (ii) Biotechnology, (iii) Chemical Science & Technology, (iv) Materials & Minerals, and (v) Process Engineering & Environmental Technology.
NIIST Recruitment 2021 – Eligible Criteria:-
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for the under-mentioned posts in the CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Here on this page, we have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply online latest Vacancies, etc.
NIIST Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details:
Total Seats – 08
Posts Name –
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen) – 03 (2 UR & 1 OBC) Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P) ‐ 2 (UR)Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A) – 2 (UR) Posts
- Security Assistant – 01 (UR) Post
NIIST Recruitment 2021 – Education:
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen, S&P,): – 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m. in English or @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Jr Secretariat Assistant (F&A): – 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and proficiency in computer type speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m. in English or @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Security Assistant: – Ex-servicemen, JCO in Army or other Paramilitary Forces with five years experience in the work of security.
AGE LIMIT: (as of 11/10/2021):-
- The candidate’s age limit should not be more than 28 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories, on the production of relevant and valid certificates in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority.
NIIST Recruitment 2021 – Pay level & Pay Matrix:-
|Categories||Pay Matrix Level (as per 7th CPC) & Emoluments|
|Jr. Secretariat Asst (Gen, S&P, F&A)||Level-2 ₹19900-63200/- Approximate monthly emoluments ₹26,624/- (excluding HRA)|
|Security Assistant||Level-6 ₹35400- 112400/- Approximate monthly emoluments ₹47,616/- (excluding HRA)|
- The selection will be made on the basis of a written exam and typing test on a computer, and a skill/physical and personality assessment test.
NIIST Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online by visiting the CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in. The online application will be open from 9.00 AM on 06/09/2021 to 5.30 PM on 11/10/2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate has to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- (online payment only) for each postcode separately, wherever applicable to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed fields provided in the online application:
- Name of Account Holder: Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum
Account Number: 67047723825
Bank Name: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0070030
MICR No.: 695002943
- Candidates should keep a copy of the printout of the online application for their own record. There is no need to submit a hard copy of the application.
- The candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PwBD/CSIR employees are exempted from submission of application fees.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online applications and application fees.
NIIST Recruitment 2021 – Important Links:-
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Read Also – IIT Madras Recruitment 2021
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the NIIST Recruitment 2021 for complete information.