Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022. ARO Jhunjhunu Agniveer Recruitment 2022. बीकानेर सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. Rajasthan Army Bharti 2022. Bikaner Army Bharti physical date. Bharti schedule. Admit card download. Exam Admit card. Bikaner Army Bharti results. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. PCM Jobs. Rajasthan Army Rally Open Bharti. Bikaner Army Bharti 2022. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 2 ARO Jhunjhunu Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022:
- 2.1 Bikaner Army Rally – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 2.2 Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 2.3 2. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 2.4 (c) Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
- 2.5 3. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
- 2.6 5. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 2.7 6. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 2.8 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
- 2.9 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
- 2.10 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Included District (शामिल ज़िलें):
- 2.11 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Physical Standard Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
- 2.12 Ground Criteria:-
- 2.13 Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
- 2.14 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
- 2.15 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 2.16 Bikaner Army Rally – Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
- 2.17 Bonus Marks:-
- 2.18 ARO Jhunjhunu Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
- 2.19 For Sports Man in Bikaner Army Rally Bharti:-
- 2.20 Common Entrance Examination – सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
- 2.21 Apply Process(आवेदन कैसे करें):-
- 2.22 Bikaner Army Bharti 2022 Date(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
- 2.23 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2021:
- 2.24 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 2.25 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 2.26 MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 2.27 VENUE:-
- 2.28 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 2.29 IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
- 2.30 परिणाम – (Result)
- 2.31 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti Exam Date & Syllabus:-
- 2.32 Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
Summary: Army Recruiting Office Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) Agniveer Recruitment Rally (for Men) Swami Keshwanand Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Stadium, Bikaner From 13th Aug 2022 to 6th Sep 2022 Under Agnipath Scheme.
Online Regn is Mandatory. All Candidates to Login Into the Join Indian Army Website (Joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Open From 1st July 2022 to 30th July 2022 for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesmen 10th Pass, and Agniveer Tradesmen 8th Pass for Candidates From Bikaner, Churu, Jhunjhunu, Hanumangarh & Sri Ganganagar Districts.
ARO Jhunjhunu Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022:
बीकानेर सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates –The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
Before filling out your forms know essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online for Latest Vacancies.
Bikaner Army Rally – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Bikaner Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
Agniveer GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage is required for higher education.
Note:- Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have a qualified 12th pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Included District (शामिल ज़िलें):
Five districts of the Rajasthan state have been recruited for the rally in Ajmer, as follows:
Hanumangarh, Bikaner, Sri Ganganagar, Jhunjhunu, and Churu Districts (Rajasthan).
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Physical Standard Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
(i) Height Measurement:
|Clerk/ SKT||162 CMs|
|All Other Posts||170 CMs|
(ii) Weight & Chest:
|Categories||Chest and Weight|
|All Soldier Posts||77 Cms to 82 Cms and 50 kgs|
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical exam at Bikaner Army Rally Bharti Ground. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should develop having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
(1.) Admit Card- To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2.) Photograph- The candidate will bring 12 copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3.) Document- candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4.) Photo Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Bikaner Army Rally – Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
ARO Jhunjhunu Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
For Sports Man in Bikaner Army Rally Bharti:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2022
|SOEXM/ WW/ SS||20|
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20|
|State and National||15|
|University and Regional Team||05|
Common Entrance Examination – सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
(1) Conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test were intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Admit card for the CEE for the Bikaner Army Rally Fit candidates issued at Rally Site itself.
(3) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist specialists at MH/CH/BH.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instructions, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. The sharing of a mobile number of candidates will not be permitted. OTP keys and other messages will be sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, are required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Apply Process(आवेदन कैसे करें):-
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Bikaner Army Rally Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
Jhunjhunu & Bikaner Army Bharti 2022 – Swami Keshwanand Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Stadium, Bikaner (Rajasthan).
Bikaner Army Bharti 2022 Date(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
Registration Starting Date: 1st July 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 30th July 2022.
Open Date of Rally:- 13th August 2022. (Old)
Close Date of Army Rally:- 6th September 2022. (Old)
NEW DATE OF ARO JHUNJHUNU RALLY AT BIKANER 4th SEP 2022 TO 26th SEP 2022.
Download Admit Card Bikaner Army Open Rally Bharti: After 5th August 2022.
Jhunjhunu Army Rally Bharti 2022:- Click Here
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2021:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2021:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- 8th Bn CISF PT Ground, Kunda, Jaipur (Rajasthan).
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants from Five districts of the Rajasthan state have been recruited for the rally in Jaipur, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
बीकानेर सेना रैली भर्ती 2019:-
परिणाम – (Result)
Final Result of Bikaner & Jhunjhunu Rally Bharti 2019:
All the candidates of the Bikaner and Jhunjhunu districts are informed that the result of the Bikaner Army Rally 2019 has been declared. Applicants who participated in the examination held on 19th Jan 2020 can check their results.
परिणाम डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti Exam Date & Syllabus:-
Syllabus For Soldier GD:-
a. General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
b. General Science – 20 Questions – 40 Marks
c. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Note: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders are exempted.
2. Bikaner Army Rally – Syllabus-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities. Medical Terms. Scientific Terms. Scientific and Research Institutes in India. IO/Numeral Ability. The questions will be based on the ability of the candidates of the age group ranging between 16 & 20 years.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Geometry –
Syllabus For Soldier SKT & Clerk:-
1. Pattern – Part – I
a. General Knowledge – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
b. General Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
c. Maths – 10 Questions – 40 Marks
d. Computer Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Part – II
e. General English – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
Total Questions – 50 Questions – 200 Marks.
2. Bikaner Army Rally – Syllabus-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. A question of General Science consisting of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics.
Computer System – The concept of Memory – Input / Output Devices – MS –Windows – Introduction to Windows – MS Word – MS PowerPoint – MS Excel.
1. Parts of Speech –
2. Verbs –
3. Sentence Structure –
4. Other Areas –
Bikaner Army Rally Bharti – Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
a. General Knowledge – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
b. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
c. Physics – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
d. Chemistry – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 40 Marks
Bikaner Army Rally – Syllabus:-
GK (General Knowledge):-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Motion, Force, and Energy – Matter – Motion – Force – Gravitation – Work and Energy – Light – Heat – Electricity – Magnetism – Sound – Wave Motion – Domestic electric Circuit – Sun as a Source of energy – Fuels – Heat engines – Nuclear energy.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics – Parallelogram – Circles – Probability – Computing.
Nature and behavior – Electrochemical cell – Classification of elements – Carbon and its compounds – Extraction of metals – Chemical bond – Electrolysis – Natural Resources – Water – Air.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Bikaner Army Rally Bharti for complete information.