ARO Shimla Army Rally 2022. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022, Sirmaur Agniveer Bharti 2022, Solan Army Agniveer Bharti 2022, Kinnaur Army Agniveer Bharti 2022, Physical Date. Medical Test Date. Rally Venue. Bharti Ground. Download Admit Card Shimla Bharti 2022. शिमला सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. Shimla Army Rally Syllabus. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. Registration Online. HP Army Open Bharti 2022. Solan Army Bharti 2022. RO HQ Zone Ambala 2022. Indian Army Bharti Shimla. SSC Pass Jobs. PCM Pass Jobs.
See Also – Himachal Pradesh TA Army Bharti 2022
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1 ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1.1 ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
- 1.2 ARO Shimla Army Rally Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 1.3 Bharti Summary (सारांश):
- 1.4 Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 1.5 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Age Criteria (आयु मापदंड)–
- 1.6 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
- 1.7 Included District (शामिल ज़िलें):
- 1.8 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Physical Standard Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
- 1.9 ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022-23 – Ground Criteria:-
- 1.10 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
- 1.11 Apply Process(आवेदन कैसे करें):-
- 1.12 ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
- 1.13 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 1.14 Bonus Marks:-
- 1.15 ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
- 1.16 For Sports Man in ARO Shimla Army Rally:-
- 1.17 Common Entrance Examination – सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा(CEE) :
- 1.18 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Rememberable Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
- 1.19 2. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 1.20 (c) ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
- 1.21 3. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
- 1.22 5. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 1.23 6. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 1.24 ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022:
- 1.25 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 1.26 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 1.27 MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 1.28 VENUE:-
- 1.29 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 1.30 IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
- 1.31 परिणाम – (Results)
- 1.32 ARO Shimla Army Rally – Syllabus:-
Summary: – Army Recruiting Office Shimla Agniveer Recruitment Rally at Rampur Bushahr, Shimla (Hp) From 12th October 2022 to 21st October 2022 Online Registration is Mandatory. All Candidates to Log Into Join the Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in).
Registration Will Be Open From 5th August 2022 to 3rd September 2022 for Agniveer General Duty (All Arms), Agniveer Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 10th and 8th Pass From Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh.
ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
शिमला सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
Read Also – Indian Female Army Bharti 2022
Read Also – AAD Centre Gopalpur Army Bharti 2022
Before filling your forms know essential (आवश्यक) details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता), selection process (चयन प्रक्रिया), & how to apply. To get more information and apply online for Latest Vacancies.
ARO Shimla Army Rally Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- AGNIVEER GENERAL DUTY (ALL ARMS)
- AGNIVEER TECHNICAL (ALL ARMS)
- AGNIVEER CLERK/STORE KEEPER TECHNICAL
- AGNIVEER TRADESMEN (ALL ARMS) 10TH AND 8TH PASS
See Also – JCO Religious Teacher Army Bharti 2022
Bharti Summary (सारांश):
|‘ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022’|
|ARO/ BRO Shimla|
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD, Clerk Tech, Other|
|Bharti Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Rally Venue||Prithi Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla (HP).|
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।)
Read Also – 2 STC Goa Army Relation & Sports Bharti
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Age Criteria (आयु मापदंड)–
Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005)
Agniveer General Duty – candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 21 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
All Other Posts: For candidates, the minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage is required for higher education.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Read Also – 14 GTC Subathu Relation Bharti 2022
Nursing Assistant: Candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have a qualified 12th pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
Included District (शामिल ज़िलें):
Four districts of the Himachal Pradesh state have been recruited for the rally in ARO Shimla Army Rally as follows:
Sirmour, Solan, Kinnour, Shimla Districts (HP).
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Physical Standard Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
(i) Height Measurement:
|Clerk/ SKT||162 CMs|
|All Other Posts||163 CMs (For Gorkha Height-157 Cm).
(ii) Weight & Chest:
|Categories||Chest and Weight|
|All Soldier Posts||77 Cms to 82 Cms and 48 kgs|
See Also – 39 GTC Varanasi Cantt Relation Bharti 2022
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022-23 – Ground Criteria:-
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
The candidates who appear in Document Verification (दस्तावेज़ सत्यापन) will be sent for a medical exam at Rally Bharti Ground. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification (अस्थायी अयोग्यता). They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique (मजबूत शारीरिक) and good mental health (मानसिक स्वास्थ्य).
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Apply Process(आवेदन कैसे करें):-
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Shimla Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling out application forms on HQ Rtg Zone Ambala, the web page of the Join Indian Army website.
ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the ARO Shimla Army Rally as per the program.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH. The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1.) Admit Card- To participate in the ARO Shimla Army Rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2.) Photograph- Candidate will bring 12 copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3.) Document- candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4.) Photo Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the Rally.
- ARO Shimla Army Rally will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C Category – 15 Marks
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
For Sports Man in ARO Shimla Army Rally:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022:|
SOEXs/ WW/ SS
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
Common Entrance Examination – सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा(CEE) :
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the ARO Shimla Army Rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Rememberable Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
Registration Starting Date:- 5th August 2022.
Registration Closing Date:- 3rd September 2022.
Open Date of Rally:- 12th October 2022.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 20th October 2022.
Reporting Time in Ground:- 03:00 AM From 06:00 AM.
Download Admit Card:- After 27th Sep 2022.
BEWARE OF TOUTS AND ANTISOCIAL ELEMENTS. TOUTS CANNOT GET YOU RECRUITED IN THE INDIAN ARMY. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Shimla Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
Read Also – AOC Centre Secunderabad Bharti 2022
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
See Also – 1 STC Jabalpur Army Bharti 2022
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- SPORTS STADIUM, UNA (HP).
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants from Four districts of the Himachal Pradesh state have been recruited for the rally in Una, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
Read Also – AAD Centre Gopalpur Army Bharti 2022
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|ARO Shimla Army Rally Notification –||CLICK HERE|
शिमला आर्मी रैली भर्ती परिणाम 2019:-
परिणाम – (Results)
Final Result of Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019:
All the candidates of the Four districts of Himachal Pradesh State are informed that the result of ARO Shimla Army Rally recruitment 2019 has been declared. Applicants who participated in the examination held on 28th July 2019 can check their results.
परिणाम डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Syllabus:-
Syllabus For Soldier GD:-
a. General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
b. General Science – 20 Questions – 40 Marks
c. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Note: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders are exempted.
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities. Medical Terms. Scientific Terms. Scientific and Research Institutes in India. IO/Numeral Ability. The questions will be based on the ability of the candidates of the age group ranging between 16 & 20 years.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Geometry –
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Syllabus For Soldier SKT & Clerk:-
1. Pattern – Part – I
a. General Knowledge – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
b. General Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
c. Maths – 10 Questions – 40 Marks
d. Computer Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Part – II
e. General English – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
Total Questions – 50 Questions – 200 Marks.
2. ARO Shimla Army Rally – Syllabus-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. A question of General Science consisting of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics.
Computer System – The concept of Memory – Input / Output Devices – MS –Windows – Introduction to Windows – MS Word – MS PowerPoint – MS Excel.
1. Parts of Speech –
2. Verbs –
3. Sentence Structure –
4. Other Areas –
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
a. General Knowledge – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
b. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
c. Physics – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
d. Chemistry – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 40 Marks
ARO Shimla Army Rally – Syllabus:-
GK (General Knowledge):-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Motion, Force, and Energy – Matter – Motion – Force – Gravitation – Work and Energy – Light – Heat – Electricity – Magnetism – Sound – Wave Motion – Domestic electric Circuit – Sun as a Source of energy – Fuels – Heat engines – Nuclear energy.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics – Parallelogram – Circles – Probability – Computing.
Nature and behavior – Electrochemical cell – Classification of elements – Carbon and its compounds – Extraction of metals – Chemical bond – Electrolysis – Natural Resources – Water – Air.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti for complete information.