ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2022. ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022, Narangi Army Rally 2022-23, नारंगी सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. Bongaigaon Army Bharti 2022. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. 8th Pass Jobs. Assam Army Rally Bharti 2022. Download ARO Narangi Admit Card. Physical Date. Medical Date. Bharti Venue. Bhartiya Thal Sena Bharti 2022. Rally Ground. Exam Date. Bharti Date. Exam Syllabus.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2022:-
Summary: Recruitment Rally Notification Army Recruiting Office, Narangi, Assam Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) Under Agnipath Scheme From 25th October 2022 to 24th November 2022 for West/lower Assam (Barpeta, Kokrajhar, Dhubri, Bongaigaon, Chirang, Goalpara, Kamrup (Rural), Kamrup (Metro), Baksa, Nalbari, Udalguri, Darrang & South Salmara Mancachar at Helipad, 107 Mountain Brigade, Tamulpur (Assam).
Online Registration is Mandatory for All Candidates to Log Into the Join Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in) Registration Will Be Opened From 5th August 2022 to 3rd September 2022 for Agniveer (General Duty), Agniveer (Technical), Agniveer (Clerk /store Th Keeper Technical), Agniveer (Tradesmen) 10th Pass, and Agniveer (Tradesmen) 8th Pass.
ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
नारंगी सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
ARO NARANGI ARMY BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR, AND PURELY BASED ON A MERIT BASIS ONLY.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Vacancy Details(पदों के नाम):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Summary(संक्षिप्त सारांश):
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Rally 2022:
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD, Clerk, Other|
|Rally Venue||Dimapur (Nagaland)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th & Diploma|
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Narangi Army Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD: 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements. Same should be produced at Rally Site.
Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Clerk: 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: 12th Pass/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): 10+2/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Physical Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)||Weight (KG)|
|GD, SKT/ CLK, Other||160||77 to 82||48|
|Tradesman||160||77 to 82||48|
||157||77 to 82||48|
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Medical Test(चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We Should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
ARO Narangi Army Bharti How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Narangi Army Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the ARO Narangi Army Bharti recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – the candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the ARO Narangi Army Bharti Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
ARO Narangi Army Bharti – Selection Process(भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) & Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation may be given at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Allowed Sports in ARO Narangi Army Bharti:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2022:-
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
ARO Narangi Army Rally Venue – Helipad, 107 Mountain Brigade, Tamulpur (Assam).
Common Entrance Examinationसामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date, and time of written test intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
ARO Narangi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ और लिंक):-
Registration Start Date: 5th August 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 3rd September 2022.
Open Date of Rally: 25th October 2022.
Close Date of Army Rally: 24th November 2022.
Download Admit Card: 10th Oct 2022.
Reporting Time: 04:00 to 07:00 AM.
ARO Narangi Army Bharti Notification
ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Station, Dimapur (Nagaland).
ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2021 participants from Thirteen districts of the Lower Assam state have been recruited for the rally in Dimapur, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Narangi Army Bharti for complete information.
3 thoughts on “ARO Narangi Army Bharti 2022 Apply Agniveer Rally Now”
Lower Assam or pora, soldier technical , GD aru beleg post ot apply koribo pora nai,
TECHNICAL, GD , Aibar nohobo ne ?
Ok IAM Akhib akhiyrul so like India is best country so my Hope is to be army
Sar moy Nitajay malo
Mor gor Nagarbera
Pin no 781127
Sar job or dorkar