ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022. ARO Meerut Army Bharti 2022, Meerut Army Bharti New Date, 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. Uttar Pradesh Army Rally Bharti. Download Admit Card, Result. UP State Army Rally 2022. Physical Date. Medical Date. Bharti Venue. NCC. 8th Pass Jobs. Meerut Army Rally Bharti. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Baraut Army Bharti 2022. Babugarh army Bharti 2022. D Pharma Bharti 2022. Sepoy Pharma Jobs 2022. मेरठ सेना रैली भर्ती 2022.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
Read Also – TA Army Bharti 2022
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 2 ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- 2.1 ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 2.2 Read Also – Para Regimental Centre Army Bharti 2022
- 2.3 Bharti Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 2.4 2. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 2.5 (c) ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
- 2.6 3. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
- 2.7 5. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 2.8 6. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 2.9 ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
- 2.10 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
- 2.11 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Physical Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण):
- 2.12 Measurement (माप):
- 2.13 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
- 2.14 Apply Process ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti (पंजीकरण कैसे करें):-
- 2.15 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 2.16 Selection Process of ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 2.17 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Bonus Marks:
- 2.18 ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
- 2.19 Allowed Sports in ARO Meerut Army Bharti 2022:
- 2.20 ARO Meerut Army Bharti New Date:-
- 2.21 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Syllabus:-
- 2.22 ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2021:
- 2.23 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 2.24 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 2.25 MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 2.26 VENUE:-
- 2.27 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 2.28 IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Summary: Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) From 20th September 2022 to 10th October 2022 at Chaudhary Charan Singh Stadium, Muzaffarnagar.
Online Registration is Mandatory. All Candidates to Log Into Join Indian Army Website (Joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From 05 July 2022 to 03 August 2022 by Aro Meerut for Agniveer General Duty (All Arms), Agniveer Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms) and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms) as Per the Army Recruiting Office Meerut Rally Schedule for Eligible Candidates of Districts Saharanpur, Shamli, Muzaffarnagar, Bijnor, Amroha, Rampur, Moradabad, Bulandshahr, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Baghpat, Ghaziabad, Meerut, and Hapur.
ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
मेरठ सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
See More – 11 GRRC Lucknow Relation Bharti
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to register. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
Read Also – 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation & Sports Rally
ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
Read Also – Para Regimental Centre Army Bharti 2022
Bharti Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
Read Also – MIRC Ahmednagar Relation Bharti 2022
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements. Same should be produced at Rally Site.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Read Also – Sikh Regt Centre Ramgarh Army Bharti 2022
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
Havildar Education – Degree in B.A/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a relevant University or Insitute.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Physical Test (शारीरिक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Note:- Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain are as follows:-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
Read Also – Girls/ Female Indian Army Bharti 2022
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)||Weight (KG)|
|GD, Tech, Nursing, Other||170||77 to 82||50|
|Tradesman||170||77 to 82||48|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Read Also – AOC Centre Secunderabad Bharti 2022
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Apply Process ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti (पंजीकरण कैसे करें):-
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Meerut Army exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling application forms on the HQ Rtg Zone, Lucknow web page of the Join Indian Army website.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
(1) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(2) Admit Card – To participate in the ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(3) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
(4) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
Selection Process of ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
ARO Meerut Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Allowed Sports in ARO Meerut Army Bharti 2022:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Venue – Chaudhary Charan Singh Stadium, Muzaffarnagar (UP).
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
ARO Meerut Army Bharti New Date:-
Registration Starting Date: 5th July 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 3rd August 2022.
Open Date of Rally:- 20th September 2022.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 10th October 2022.
Download Admit Card:- 10th August to 20th August 2022.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Syllabus:-
Syllabus For Soldier GD:-
a. General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
b. General Science – 20 Questions – 40 Marks
c. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Note: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders are exempted.
2. Syllabus- General Knowledge:-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities. Medical Terms. Scientific Terms. Scientific and Research Institutes in India. IO/Numeral Ability. The questions will be based on the ability of the candidates of the age group ranging between 16 & 20 years.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Geometry –
Syllabus For Soldier SKT & Clerk:-
1. Pattern – Part – I
a. General Knowledge – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
b. General Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
c. Maths – 10 Questions – 40 Marks
d. Computer Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Part – II
e. General English – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
Total Questions – 50 Questions – 200 Marks.
2. ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti Syllabus- General Knowledge:-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics.
Computer System – The concept of Memory – Input / Output Devices – MS –Windows – Introduction to Windows – MS Word – MS PowerPoint – MS Excel.
1. Parts of Speech –
2. Verbs –
3. Sentence Structure –
4. Other Areas –
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2022 – Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
a. General Knowledge – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
b. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
c. Physics – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
d. Chemistry – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 40 Marks
Syllabus:- GK (General Knowledge):-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Motion, Force and Energy – Matter – Motion – Force – Gravitation – Work and Energy – Light – Heat – Electricity – Magnetism – Sound – Wave Motion- Domestic electric Circuit – Sun as a Source of energy – Fuels – Heat engines – Nuclear energy.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics – Parallelogram – Circles – Probability – Computing.
Nature and behavior – Electrochemical cell – Classification of elements – Carbon and its compounds – Extraction of metals – Chemical bond – Electrolysis – Natural Resources – Water – Air.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2021:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2021:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- Kumaon Regiment Centre Ranikhet.
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants from Thirteen districts of the Uttar Pradesh state have been recruited for the rally in Ranikhet, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date: 1st February 2021.
Registration Closing Date: 2nd March 2021.
Open Date of Rally:- 11th March 2021.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 12th March 2021.
Download Admit Card:- 3rd & 4th March 2021.
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti for complete information.