ARO Gaya Army Rally 2022. ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022. Gaya Sena Bharti 2022. Bihar Army Bharti 2022. Bodhgaya Army Bharti 2022. Gulbarga Army Rally Bharti. गया सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. Gaya Army Bharti 2022. Gaya Sena Bharti 2022. Bihar Army Bharti 2022. Bodhgaya Agniveer Army Bharti 2022. Gulbarga Agniveer Rally Bharti.
ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1 ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1.1 ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
- 1.2 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 1.3 Summary (सारांश):
- 1.4 ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 1.5 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Age Limit(आयु सीमा):
- 1.6 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
- 1.7 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Included Districts(शामिल जिले):
- 1.8 Physical Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
- 1.9 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Measurement(वजन ऊंचाई छाती):
- 1.10 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Medical Test (चिकित्स्क जाँच):
- 1.11 ARO Gaya Army Rally – How to Registration(पंजीकरण कैसे करें):
- 1.12 ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 1.13 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Bonus Marks:
- 1.14 Allowed Sports in ARO Gaya Army Rally:
- 1.15 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 1.16 ARO Gaya Army Rally – Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां और लिंक):
- 1.17 5. ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 1.18 ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2022:
- 1.19 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 1.20 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 1.21 ARO Gaya Army Rally – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 1.22 VENUE:-
- 1.23 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 1.24 ARO Gaya Army Rally – IMPORTANT DATES & LINKS:-
- 1.25 परिणाम – (Result)
Summary: Army Recruiting Office: Gaya Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) Under Agnipath Scheme From 2nd Nov 2022 to 15th Nov 2022 at Chakkar Maidan, Muzzafarpur.
Online Registration is Mandatory. Log in to http://joinindianarmy.nic.in for Online Registration for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass, and Agniveer Tradesman 8thpass(for Mess Keeper & House Keeper Category Only) ➢ Registration Opens 5th August 2022. ➢ Registration Closes 3rd September 2022. ➢ Rally Admit Cards Will Be Available on Indian Army Site Only After 18th Oct 2022. ➢ Only Black & White Laser Print Outs Will Be Accepted.
ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
गया सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियों का विवरण):
(A). Agniveer GD Posts.
(B). Agniveer Technical Posts
(C). Clerk/ SKT Posts
(D). Nursing Asst./ Veterinary
(E). Tradesman (8th, 10th)
ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2022:
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD, Tech, Clerk, Other|
|Rally Venue||CHAKKAR MAIDAN, MUZZAFARPUR (Bihar).|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, & 12th Pass|
ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Process (भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Age Limit(आयु सीमा):
General Duty –
17 years and 6th Month to 21 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
All Other Posts –
17 years & 6 months to 23 years – candidates born in (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Note:- Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Included Districts(शामिल जिले):
Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhisarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas, and Sheikhpura Districts (Bihar).
Physical Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
(C) Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Measurement(वजन ऊंचाई छाती):
|Categories||Height (CMs)||Chest (CM)
|GD, Tradesmen||169||77 to 82||50|
|Tech., Nursing Asst. & Other||169||77 to 82||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Medical Test (चिकित्स्क जाँच):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
ARO Gaya Army Rally – How to Registration(पंजीकरण कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Gaya Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling out application forms on the Gaya Army Rally Bharti, web page of the Join Indian Army website.
ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the ARO Gaya Army Rally as per the program.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents’ name, School, and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in English. The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper with a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the ARO Gaya Army Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/ fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offenses and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Allowed Sports in ARO Gaya Army Rally:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
ARO Gaya Army Rally Venue – CHAKKAR MAIDAN, MUZAFFARPUR (Bihar).
ARO Gaya Army Rally – Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां और लिंक):
Start Online Registration: 5th August 2022.
Close Online Registration:- 3rd September 2022.
Date of Army Rally:- 2nd Nov to 15th Nov 2022
Download Admit Card:- 18th Oct 2022.
Reporting Time: 04:00 to 07:00 AM.
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Gaya Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
ARO Gaya Army Rally – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:-
ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants from Eleven districts of the Bihar state have been recruited for the rally, as follows:
ARO Gaya Army Rally – IMPORTANT DATES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
गया सेना रैली भर्ती परिणाम 2020:-
परिणाम – (Result)
Final Result of ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti 2020:
All the candidates of the Eleven districts of Bihar State are informed that the result of the ARO Gaya Army Open Bharti 2020 has been declared. Applicants who participated in the examination held on 1st Nov 2020 can check their results.
परिणाम डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti for complete information.