ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2022. ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022, Ayodhya Army Bharti 2022. Uttar Pradesh Army Rally Bharti. Allahabad Open Bharti. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. 8th Pass Jobs. Download Admit Card, Results. UP State Army Rally 2022. Physical Date. Medical Date. Bharti Venue. NCC. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. अमेठी सेना रैली भर्ती 2022.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
Summary: Army Recruiting Office, Amethi: Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) From 16th November 2022 to 6th December 2022 at Dogra Regimental Centre, Ayodhya.
Online Registration is Mandatory. All Candidates to Log Into Join the Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From 5th August to 3rd Sep 2022 by Aro Amethi for Agniveer General Duty (All Arms), Agniveer Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms) and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms) as Per the Army Recruiting Office, Amethi Rally Schedule for Eligible Candidates of Districts Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Basti, Ayodhya, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Maharajganj, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Raebareli, Sant Kabir Nagar, Siddharth Nagar, and Sultanpur.
ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
अमेठी सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
AYODHYA ARMY RALLY BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR, AND PURELY BASED ON A MERIT BASIS ONLY.
The candidate should pay attention(ध्यान दें) to this. before submitting forms know essential details (आवश्यक विवरण) like as education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियां विवरण):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
Short Summary(संक्षिप्त सारांश):
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2022:
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD, Clerk, Other|
|Bharti Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Rally Venue||Ayodhya (UP)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th Pass|
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti – Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements. Same should be produced at Rally Site.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा):
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)||Weight (KG)|
|GD, Tech, Nursing, Other||169||77 to 82||50|
|Tradesman||169||77 to 82||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti – Medical Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):
The next step of successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should develop having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – Candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper with a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
ARO Amethi Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
Allowed Sports in ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2022
|SOEXM/ WW/ SS||20|
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20|
|State and National||15|
|University and Regional Team||05|
Rally Venue – CRPF Trg Centre, Trisundi, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh.
Common Entrance Examination – सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
(1) Conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, Date, and time of written test intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Admit card for the CEE for the ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti Fit candidates issued at Rally Site itself.
(3) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist specialists at MH/CH/BH.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
ARO Amethi Rally Bharti 2022 Date (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):
Start Online Registration: 5th August 2022.
Close Online Registration:- 3rd September 2022.
Date of Army Rally:- 16th November to 6th December 2022.
Download Admit Card:- 25th Sep to 30th Sep 2022.
Reporting Time: 04:00 to 07:00 AM.
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2021:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2021:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- Kumaon Regiment Centre Ranikhet.
ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants of Thirteen districts of the Uttar Pradesh state have been recruited for the rally in Ranikhet, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date: 1st February 2021.
Registration Closing Date: 2nd March 2021.
Open Date of Rally:- 11th March 2021.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 12th March 2021.
Download Admit Card:- 3rd & 4th March 2021.
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
अमेठी आर्मी रैली भर्ती परिणाम 2019:-
परिणाम – (Result)
Final Result of ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti 2019:
All the candidates of the Fifteen districts of Uttar Pradesh State are informed that the result of Amethi army recruitment 2019 has been declared. Applicants who participated in the examination held on 19th Jan 2020 can check their results.
परिणाम डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
New → Download Clerk & SKT Result
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti for complete information.
51 thoughts on “ARO Amethi Army Rally Bharti Join Agniveer Rally 2022”
Amethi ki bharti kab tak aayegi
Sir spy Pharma ka exam Kab hai
Sir मेरा अमेठी aro लगता है pharmacist वाली rally मैं मैंने Aplly किया था हमारा रोल नो तो show कर रहा है लेकिन admit card नहीं आया है 4 मार्च को एडमिट कार्ड की लास्ट डेट थी आज 5 हो गया है 11 -12 को फिजिकल है क्या करे सर जी हम।
Sir aro amethi ka second list ayega Kaya
Joning kab tah hogi sir amethi relly bharti ki
Sir pharma bharti state wis ho ta hay
sir i am amar singh dist banda ka rahane vala hu dist banda ki army rally bhati kab h sir 1year 3months hogye plz sir bata dijiya kab h
sir maharajganj district ka bharti kab hai….
HELLO SIR I AM AJAY KUMAR YADAV S/O RAM CHANDRA VILLIGE : AKARIPUR SORAON PRAYAGRAJ PIN CODE;212502 UTTER PRADESH INDIA MOBAIL NO.9936629240 . DOB 26/01/1992 TA KI BARTHI KAB AYEGI SIR
Any body plzz tell me amethi army bharti ki date badhi hai kya
Sir meri age 23 year 6 month ho gyi hai mujhe T.A ki bharti pta krni hai kaise kre sir bta do plz
Diye gaye link me TA Army se Samdith Jankari di Gayi hai. http://vedikajobs.com/ta-army-bharti-territorial-army-rally-all-india/
Sir kab se registration hoga
सर कब से सुरु होगा रजिस्ट्रेशन कराना
Sir Mai Registered pharmacist hu hujhako Bharti dekhani hai .
Solgier pharmacist ki kishme Apply kare site par to kahi dikha hi nahi raha hai .
Kya hmm logo ka Nursing Assistant ke through hoga kya?
HQ Lucknow Ne Soldier Sepoy Pharma Posts Ke Liye Abhi Notification Jari Nahi Kiya hai.
Sir may apply kar raha tha too.ho nhi raha tha
U r not eligible show karta hai
Really Bharti siddharth nagar
SIR, AGUEST ME MERI AGE 22 PURI HO KAR 23 LAG JAYGI KYA MAI BHARTI DEKH SAKTA HU ABKI BAR
Sir mai amethi aro se hu 18aug to31aug bharti ka onlin kb se hoga plz sir reply jest plz
Registration Ki Date announces Hote Hi Update Kar Di Jayegi.
Amthi me kushinagar jila ki registration date kab chalu hoga plz help me plz plz plz plz
Abhi Registration Start Nahi Huaa Hai. Date Aate Hi Update Kar Diya Jayega.
Dear sir mera DOB 07-07-1996 hai kya Mai 18 August to 31 August tak jo Amethi ARO ki Bharti h kya Mai iske liye eligible hu plz reply.sir.
2019 ka registration kabse start h
Hii sir kaushambi ki kab se online hone ki sambhawna h and kab tk ho sakti h bharti bataeye sir jai hind
Online Kab sa suru hoga date bata do plzzz
Sir siddharthnagar ke liye bharti kab h uske liye kya karna hoga last date kab tak h registration karne k liye
Sir mera inter mark sheet man father name problem had Dela Santa hu
I’m Vivek join Indian army.
I want to jaoin indian Army
Sir 2-17dec ko bharti suru Ho rha hai amethi bro faizabd me abhi admit card nhi aaya kab tak aayega admit card
Sir ARO Amethi rallay bharti ka admit card nhi nikle rha h kab tk nikleyga admitcard….
Siddharth Nagar army ka lest dear cub jai
Sir mera registration 22oct Ko huwa hai Lekin Abhi tak registration number nahi Mila hai lekin problem to nahi hai
Aur kab tak rally ho ga aur kaha hoga Mai Siddharth Nagar se hu sir
Sir mere pass sports certificate Distic ka first Aor State ka participate he to sir hight me Chot milega
Sir Mera registration hogya hai 1 Nov ko lekin Mera registration no. Nhi Aya ar dubara ho nhi rhr hai please sir meri problem smadhan kre aapki mahan dya hogi
Hello sir, mera high school mein 8.4 cgpa hai aur mera DOB 18/12/2002 hai Kya mai gd ka bharti dekh sakta hoon
Participate certificate per Bharti me choot milte hai kitne no. Ka sir please reply me
Sir mera 10th class me math me 32 % h aur me intermediate hu to kya me Gd Ki Bharti dekha sakta hu
ha tum es bharti ke liye apply kar skte ho
Sir registration ho rha hai kya please sir bataiye
Registration ki last Date 16th Nov 2018 h
sir maine 12october ko evening me 6:00 bje army gd aro amethi ka form submit kiya aur 7:00 bje uska password change kr diya isse koi problem toh nhi hogi
Hello sir I,am Deepak Kumar paswan hu sir Mera to matric me 5 vishay me 33%hai aur maith me 32 hai full marks hai 216aur percentage hai 43.2 hai sir aur hum abhi entertainment ka exam hai 2019 mein please sir mo.8757377339