ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Bharti 2022. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022, अहमदाबाद सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. Daman Army Open Bharti 2022. Dadra & Nagar Haveli Army Rally. Vadodara Army Rally Bharti 2022. Medical Test Date. Physical Date. Bharti Venue. 8th pass Jobs. 10th 12th Pass Jobs. Surat Army Rally Bharti 2022. Gandhinagar Army Bharti 2022. Rally Date. Bharti Ground. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2022. Himmatnagar Army Bharti 2022.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally 2022:-
- 1 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally 2022:-
- 2 ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
- 2.1 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Vacancies Details(रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 2.2 Short Summary(संक्षिप्त सारांश):
- 2.3 ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
- 2.4 2. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 2.5 (c) ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
- 2.6 3. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
- 2.7 5. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 2.8 6. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 2.9 ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
- 2.10 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Education Criteria(शिक्षा मानदंड):-
- 2.11 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Physical Standard Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
- 2.12 Ground Criteria:-
- 2.13 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Medical Test(चिकित्स्क जाँच):
- 2.14 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
- 2.15 ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 2.16 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Common Entrance Examination सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
- 2.17 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 2.18 Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
- 2.19 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Bonus Marks:
- 2.20 ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
- 2.21 Allowed Sports in ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally:
- 2.22 ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां और लिंक):-
- 2.23 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Bharti 2022:
- 2.24 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 2.25 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 2.26 ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 2.27 VENUE:-
- 2.28 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 2.29 IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Summary: Army Recruiting Office, Ahmedabad Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) at Gujarat University Sports Complex Arena From 15th Oct 2022 to 8th Nov 2022 Under Agnipath Scheme.
Online Registration is Mandatory All Candidates to Log Into Join Indian Army Website (http://joinindianarmy.nic.in) Registration Will Be Opened From 5th Aug 2022 and Close on 3rd Sep 2022 for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass.
अहमदाबाद सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – 2023:
Candidates will know details like essential qualifications (आवश्यक योग्यता), age limit, selection process(चयन प्रक्रिया), medical standard test, physical standard test, necessary document, how to apply.
Read the complete information given below.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Vacancies Details(रिक्तियों का विवरण):
(A). Agniveer General Duty
(B). Agniveer Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
(C). Agniveer Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary
(D). Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
(E). Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass
(F). Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass
Short Summary(संक्षिप्त सारांश):
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Bharti 2022
|Posts Name||Agniveer GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Rally Venue||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th|
ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices.
The process of ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Education Criteria(शिक्षा मानदंड):-
Agniveer GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage is required for higher education.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements. Same should be produced at Rally Site.
Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Clerk: Candidates must have qualified 12th pass/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: Candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have qualified 10+2/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Physical Standard Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
(i) Height Measurement:
|GD/ Tradesman –
|– 168 CMs
– 162 CMs
|All Other Posts||– 167 CMs|
(ii) Chest & Weight:
|Vacancies||Chest and Weight|
Other Agniveer Posts
|– 76 CMs to 81 CMs and 50/ 48 Kgs
– 77 Cms to 82 Cms and 50 kgs
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Medical Test(चिकित्स्क जाँच):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Agniveer General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per the matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing a mobile number of candidates is permitted. OTP key and other messages are sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo was uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualifications, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Ahmedabad Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling out application forms on the HQ Rtg Zone Pune, web page of the Join Indian Army website.
ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Common Entrance Examination सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the rally site.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offenses and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation is at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Allowed Sports in ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Open Bharti 2022
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Venue:- Gujarat University Sports Complex Arena, Navrangpura (Ahmedabad).
ARO Ahmedabad Agniveer Bharti 2022 – Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां और लिंक):-
Registration Start Date: 5th August 2022.
Registration Closed Date:- 3rd September 2022.
Open Date of Rally:- 15th Oct 2022.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 8th Nov 2022.
Download Admit Card:- 18th Sep to 25th Sep 2022.
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
SEPOY PHARMA RALLY VENUE:- SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY, KOLHAPUR (MAHARASHTRA).
ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants from Twenty districts of the Maharastra state have been recruited for the rally in Kolapur, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Ahmedabad Army Rally for complete information.