ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2022. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022. Uttar Pradesh Army Rally Bharti 2022. Madhura Army Bharti 2022. Madhura Cantt Open Bharti 2022. Download Agra Rally Admit Card 2022. UP State Army Rally 2022. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. Physical Date. Medical Date. Bharti Venue. NCC. Bharti Date. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus. Bharti Ground. जालौन सेना भर्ती 2022. Hathras Army Bharti 2022. Kasganj Army Bharti 2022. Aligarh Army Bharti 2022. Firozabad Army Open Rally.
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to the forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा नहीं करने की चेतावनी दी जाती है। ऐसे सभी कई आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी को रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 1 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
- 2 ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- 2.1 ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- 2.2 Bharti Process:
- 2.3 2. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
- 2.4 (c) ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
- 2.5 3. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
- 2.6 5. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
- 2.7 6. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
- 2.8 ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
- 2.9 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
- 2.10 Included Districts (शामिल जिले):
- 2.11 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
- 2.12 Measurement (माप):
- 2.13 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Medical Test (चिकित्स्क जाँच):
- 2.14 How to Registration (पंजीकरण कैसे करें):
- 2.15 ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
- 2.16 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
- 2.17 Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
- 2.18 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Bonus Marks:
- 2.19 Allowed Sports in ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti:
- 2.20 Common Entrance Examination सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
- 2.21 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Rememberable Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
- 2.22 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2021:
- 2.23 CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
- 2.24 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
- 2.25 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
- 2.26 VENUE:-
- 2.27 INCLUDED DISTRICTS:-
- 2.28 IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
- 2.29 ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Syllabus:-
- 2.30 Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
Summary – Army Recruiting Office, Agra: Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally (for Men) From 20 September 2022 to 10 October 2022 at Anand Engineering College, Cheetham, Agra.
Online Registration Is Mandatory. All Candidates to Log in to join the Indian Army Website (Joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From 05 July 2022 to 03 August 2022 by Aro Agra for Agniveer General Duty (All Arms), Agniveer Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms) and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms) as Per the Army Recruiting Office Agra Rally Schedule for Eligible Candidates of Districts Agra, Mathura, Aligarh, Etah, Firozabad, Mainpuri, Etawah, Jalaun, Jhansi, Lalitpur, Hatras and Kasganj.
ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
आगरा सेना भर्ती रैली 2022:
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
AGRA ARMY RALLY BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR, AND PURELY BASED ON A MERIT BASIS ONLY.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submitting forms know essential details(आवश्यक विवरण) like education qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता), selection process(चयन प्रक्रिया), eligibility criteria (पात्रता मापदंड), age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details (रिक्तियों का विवरण):
- Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
- Agniveer Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass (All Arms)
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction(न्यायालय) at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) „Agniveer‟ Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
उम्मीदवारों की न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 17 वर्ष और 6 महीने और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 23 वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Education Qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Note:- Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English).
Included Districts (शामिल जिले):
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Physical Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)
|GD, Tech, Nursing, Other||170||77 to 82||50|
|Tradesman||170||77 to 82||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Medical Test (चिकित्स्क जाँच):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should develop having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
How to Registration (पंजीकरण कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website.
ARO Agra Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – The candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Bonus Marks:
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates were exempted from the written test.
Allowed Sports in ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2022
|SOEXM/ WW/ SS||20|
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20|
|State and National||15|
|University and Regional Team||05|
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti Venue – Anand Engineering College, Cheetham (Agra).
Common Entrance Examination सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (CEE):
(1) Conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, Date, and time of written test intimated at ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates issued at Rally Site itself.
(3) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist specialists at MH/CH/BH.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Rememberable Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, समय और लिंक):-
Start Online Registration: 5th July 2022.
Close Online Registration:- 3rd August 2022.
Rally Date: 20th September to 10th October 2022
Download Admit Card:- After 20th August 2022.
Reporting Time: 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM.
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2021:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2021:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – MINIMUM PHYSICAL:-
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- Kumaon Regiment Centre Ranikhet.
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti 2021 participants of Twelve districts of the Uttar Pradesh state have been recruited for the rally in Ranikhet, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date: 1st February 2021.
Registration Closing Date: 2nd March 2021.
Open Date of Rally:- 11th March 2021.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 12th March 2021.
Download Admit Card:- 3rd & 4th March 2021.
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Syllabus:-
Syllabus For Soldier GD:-
a. General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
b. General Science – 20 Questions – 40 Marks
c. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Note: NCC ‘C’ certificate holders are exempted.
2. Syllabus- General Knowledge:-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – GENERAL SCIENCE:-
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities. Medical Terms. Scientific Terms. Scientific and Research Institutes in India. IO/Numeral Ability. The questions will be based on the ability of the candidates of the age group ranging between 16 & 20 years.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Geometry –
Syllabus For Soldier SKT & Clerk:-
1. Pattern – Part – I
a. General Knowledge – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
b. General Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
c. Maths – 10 Questions – 40 Marks
d. Computer Science – 05 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 32 Marks
Part – II
e. General English – 25 Questions – 100 Marks
Total Questions – 50 Questions – 200 Marks.
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Syllabus- General Knowledge:-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins, and their uses. The question of General Science consists of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics.
Computer System – The concept of Memory – Input / Output Devices – MS –Windows – Introduction to Windows – MS Word – MS PowerPoint – MS Excel.
1. Parts of Speech –
2. Verbs –
3. Sentence Structure –
4. Other Areas –
Syllabus For Soldier Technical:-
a. General Knowledge – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
b. Maths – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
c. Physics – 15 Questions – 30 Marks
d. Chemistry – 10 Questions – 20 Marks
Pass Marks – 40 Marks
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti – Syllabus:- GK (General Knowledge):-
Abbreviations – Sports – Awards & Prizes – History – Geography – Terminology –
Motion, Force, and Energy – Matter – Motion – Force – Gravitation – Work and Energy – Light – Heat – Electricity – Magnetism – Sound – Wave Motion- Domestic electric Circuit – Sun as a Source of energy – Fuels – Heat engines – Nuclear energy.
Arithmetic – Algebra – Mensuration – Area and Volume – Trigonometry – Heights and Distances – Geometry – Lines and Angles – Statistics – Parallelogram – Circles – Probability – Computing.
Nature and behavior – Electrochemical cell – Classification of elements – Carbon and its compounds – Extraction of metals – Chemical bond – Electrolysis – Natural Resources – Water – Air.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti for complete information.