Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore 2022. HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022, Bangalore Army Rally Bharti 2022. HQ Bangalore Rally Bharti 2022. RO Bangalore Army Bharti physical date. Download Admit Card. EXAM ADMIT CARD 2022. 10th pass jobs. 12th pass jobs. मुख्यालय बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती 2022. 8th pass jobs. Army Results Download 2022. Mysore Army Open Bharti 2022. Exam Date. Indian Army Rally in HQ RTG Zone Bangalore. Mandya Army Rally Bharti. Physical Date. Medical Test Date. Rally Venue. Exam Syllabus. Bangalore Army Bharti 2022.
Read Also – TA Army Bharti 2022
Candidates are warned not to submit multiple applications for the same rally. All such multiple applications will be canceled and will lead to forfeiture of candidature.
अभ्यर्थियों को चेतावनी दी जाती है कि वे एक ही रैली के लिए कई आवेदन जमा न करें। ऐसे सभी आवेदन रद्द कर दिए जाएंगे और उम्मीदवारी रद्द कर दी जाएगी।
HQ Bangalore Army Rally Bharti 2022:-
Summary: Recruiting Office (Headquarters), Bangalore: Agniveer Recruitment Rally (for Men) From 10th Aug 2022 to 22nd Aug 2022 at Districts Sports Stadium, Hassan.
Online Registration is Mandatory. All Candidates to log in to join the Indian Army Website (Http://joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From 1st July 2022 to 30th July 2022 for Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass, and Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass as Per the Ro (Hq), Bangalore Rally Schedule.
HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022-2023:
मुख्यालय बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती 2022:-
भारतीय सेना में भर्ती पूर्णत: स्वतंत्र, निष्पक्ष और केवल मेरिट के आधार पर होती है।
⇒ Important information for the candidates – The candidate is to keep the User Name and Password secure for the application. These are required to download the Admit Card.
BANGALORE ARMY OPEN BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN THE INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR, AND PURELY BASED ON A MERIT BASIS ONLY.
See More – 11 GRRC Lucknow Relation Bharti
Read Also – 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation & Sports Rally
The candidate should pay attention to this. Before submitting forms know essential details like education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Vacancy Details(रिक्तियां विवरण):
(A). Agniveer GD
(B). Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, Nursing Asst, Dresser)
(C). Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
(D). Nursing Asst./ VAT Asst.
(E). Tradesman (10th & 8th)
Read Also – Para Regimental Centre Army Bharti 2022
Bharti Process(भर्ती प्रक्रिया):
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment program is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
Read Also – MIRC Ahmednagar Relation Bharti 2022
- Checking of documents (दस्तावेजों की जाँच).
- Physical Fitness Test (शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य परीक्षण).
- Physical Measurement Tests (शारीरिक मापन परीक्षण).
- Medical Examination (चिकित्सा परीक्षण).
- Written Examination (लिखित परीक्षा).
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services. (मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार करना और शस्त्र और सेवाओं का आवंटन।)
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres. (प्रशिक्षण केंद्रों के लिए चयनित उम्मीदवारों का नामांकन और प्रेषण।).
Read Also – Sikh Regt Centre Ramgarh Army Bharti 2022
1. The salient aspects of terms and conditions of service for persons enrolled through the Agnipath Scheme for service in the IA are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
2. HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Terms And Conditions:
(i) Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea, or air.
(iii) Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
(i) Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
(ii) Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
(iii) Leave, Uniform, Pay & Allowances during the service period of four years will be governed by orders and instructions in respect of such individuals issued by the Government of India (GoI) from time to time.
(iv) Agniveer will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(v) Personnel enrolled through Agniveers Scheme, will be required to undergo periodical medical check-ups and Physical/written/field tests as governed by orders issued. The performance so demonstrated would be considered for the subsequent offer for enrolment in the regular cadre.
(vi) Agniveer can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organizational interest.
(c) HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Discharge:
(i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
(ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a „Seva Nidhi‟ package to enable them to return to society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
(iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, nor will they be eligible for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex-Servicemen status, and other related benefits.
(iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorized person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
(d) Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
(i) Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA. These applications will be considered in a centralized manner by the army based on objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four years engagement period.
(ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
(iii) With the introduction of this scheme, the enrolment of Agniveers in the regular cadre of IA, except technical cadres of the Medical Branch, will be available only to that person who has completed their engagement period as Agniveer.
3. HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Employability:-
(a) Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time.
(b) Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
4. Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:-
(a) Annual Leave – Up to 30 days per year.
(b) Sick Leave – Based on medical advice.
5. HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Pay, Allowances & Allied Benefits:
(a) Agniveer Package:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below:-
(aa) Year 1. Customized Package – ₹30,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customized Package – ₹33,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customized Package – ₹36,500/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customized Package – ₹40,000/-(plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
(b) Seva Nidhi Package:
On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GOI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs, and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
(c) Payment Modality – Seva Nidhi Package:
Two options to receive Seva Nidhi Package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank Guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
The Agniveers pay is a composite package and he will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, and Travel allowances as decided by the GOI from time to time.
6. HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Life Insurance Cover:
Agniveer will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) Scheme/ benefits.
7. Benefits for Personnel Existing at Four Years of Service:
After completing four years of service (as applicable), the following benefits will be offered to the existing individuals:-
(a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer to Para 5 (b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the existing Agniveers.
(b) “Agniveer” Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skillset certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
(c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their 4 years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Note: – Know more Details about Agnipath Scheme see the Official Notification.
HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit(आयु मापदंड):
All Agniveer Posts (01/10/2022) –
17 years and 6th Month to 23 years – Born (01/10/1999 to 01/04/2005).
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Education Qualification(शैक्षणिक योग्यता):
Agniveer GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Note: Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
See Also – RAJPUT Regiment Centre Fatehgarh Relation Bharti 2022
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English).
Read Also – Girls/ Female Indian Army Bharti 2022
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Included Districts(शामिल जिले):
(A). Bangalore Rural
(B). Bangalore Urban
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Physical Test(शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):
Race – 1600 meters (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull-Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16 marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
(C) Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings.
Read Also – AOC Centre Secunderabad Bharti 2022
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Measurement(माप):
|Categories||Height (CMs)||Chest (CM)||Weight (KG)|
|GD, Tradesmen||166||77 to 82||50|
|Tech., Nursing Asst. & Other||165||77 to 82||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
Relaxation in Physical Standards(शारीरिक मानकों में छूट):-
|Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Medical Test(चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):
The next step for successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock-knee, flat foot, or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum of 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing in each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
How to Registration(आवेदन कैसे करें):
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration online through the Indian Army official website ‘http://joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore exam admit card and Result only on the Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions(अनुदेश) for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone Bangalore, the web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Required Documents(आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – Candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. It’s a good quality photographic paper on a white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per the policy of the Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all the above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of the Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates, and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offenses and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering with seals, or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore – Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates are exempted(छूट प्राप्त) from the written test.
HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Special Bonus Marks
Bonus Marks for ITI/ Skill qualified candidates are as under (for Agniveer Tech only):-
(i) One year course from ITI – 30 Marks
(ii) Two years course from ITI – 40 Marks
(iii) Diploma holder – 50 Marks
Allowed Sports(खेल) in Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore:
- (1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
- Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within the latest two years.
- Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual(व्यक्तिगत) games.
- Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
Common Entrance Examination सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा(CEE):
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test were intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letters for the written examination on the Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore site.
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Bharti 2022:
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Venue(रैली स्थल) – District Sports Stadium, Hassan, Karnataka.
HQ Bangalore Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Dates(महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ और लिंक):
Registration Start Date: 1st July 2022
Registration Closing Date: 30th July 2022.
Date of Rally Between – 10th August to 22nd August 2022.
Download Admit Card: 1st Aug to 7th Aug 2022
मुख्यालय बैंगलोर सेना रैली भर्ती परिणाम 2020:-
परिणाम – (Result)
Final Result of Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore 2020:
All the candidates of Thirteen districts of the Karnataka state are informed that the result of the RO Bangalore Army Rally recruitment 2020 has been declared. Applicants who participated in the examination held on 28th Feb/ March 2021 can check their results.
परिणाम डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
Download Result for Tech., TDN
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Bharti 2022:
Sepoy Pharma Vacancy 2022:
CANDIDATE AGE LIMIT:
Sepoy D Pharma –
BEAMS (PULL UP)/ MARKS:
9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance – Need to Qualify.
Sepoy Pharma Rally Venue:- Udupi (Karnataka) (Venue will be intimated later).
Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Bharti 2022 participate of Thirteen districts of the Karnataka state have been recruited for the rally in Udupi, as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES, TIMES & LINKS:-
Registration Starting Date:
Registration Closing Date:
Open Date of Rally:-
Close Date of Army Rally:-
Download Admit Card:-
|Apply Online –||CLICK HERE|
|Notification –||CLICK HERE|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on the Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Bharti for complete information.
8 thoughts on “Army Recruitment Rally Bangalore Bharti 2022 – Latest Agniveer Rally News, Exam Syllabus, Rally Venue with Full Chart”
Hi im Harshith gowda from Bangalore dst Anekal taluk i wanna join for army its my 5yrs dream and its my contact number 7022069114 im ready in any time….
This is CHARAN TEJ.A from chikkaballapur dist.
I need to join in indianarmy sir.
Its my dream sir.
Sir me m.p khargone se hu me sir army ki teyari kar raha hu meko army me jana he sir please aap mujhe from ki deth kab aayegi ye bta sakte ho me 12th pass hu sir aap please 7974565060 par message kar ke please date bta dena please sir all istet jane ko teyar hu sir
I sir i m kishan singh tehri garhwal
Abi me bainglore me reh raha hun sir mene
Garhwal me v army really karke aa rakha hun aur
Yaha v karna chahta hun so plz contact me 8057362806
Name _ Amjad Khan state Rajasthan. Sir amry ki bharti chl rhi h kye kahi p bhi.. Sir muje army me muje lagna h plzz message rply and other state. Bhi dekhna chahta hu plz sir contact number 7689947910…?