Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Project Scientist, Sr Project Officer, Sr Project Asst & Other Posts. Check Latest Vigyan Prasar (VP) Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2019:-
Vigyan Prasar (VP) Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Project Scientist, Sr Project Officer, Sr Project Asst & Other Posts: Vigyan Prasar An autonomous organization of Department of Science and Technology. the project entitled “India Science, Technology and Innovation (ISTI) Porta”. Vigyan Prasar has displayed 14 seats for Project Scientist, Senior Project Officer, Senior Project Assistant, Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager (IT), Senior Project Officer (Web Developer), Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating), Junior Project Associate posts on purely contractual basis. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date 15th February 2019.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply the latest Vacancy etc.
Total Seat:- 14 Posts
1. Project Scientist – 03 Posts
2. Sr Project Officer – 02 Posts
3. Sr Project Assistant – 02 Posts
4. Assistant Manager – 01 Posts
5. Assistant Manager (IT) – 01 Post
6. Senior Project Officer (Web Developer) – 01 Post
7. Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating) – 02 Posts
8. Junior Project Associate – 02 Posts
|Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2019:-|
|Total No of Seats||14 Posts|
|Department||Teaching & Non Teaching|
1. Project Scientist (Content creation & Conversion) – The candidates should have acquired Master’s degree in Natural/ Applied Sciences, Engineering, Environment, Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University with first division in the qualifying degree level.
Desirable experience – (i) Ph.D. Degree in Physical/Chemical/Life Sciences or equivalent subjects from a recognized University. (ii) At least 3 years experience of working in research or content development.
2. Senior Project Officer (Feature writing, story writing) – The candidates should have acquired a Masters in Science / Journalism& Mass Communication/ Science with Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution in Science/ Engineering.
Desirable experience – At least four science articles in media of repute.
3. Senior Project Assistant (content editing & proofing) – The candidates should have acquired Graduate from a recognized University/Institution in Science or Engineering.
Desirable Ex – (i) Degree/Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Digital Media (ii) Experience in writing and 3 editing for digital, print in Hindi or/and English etc.
4. Assistant Manager (Graphics and Visualiser) – The candidate should have acquired Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent in science.
5. Assistant Manager (IT) – The candidate should have acquired MCA / BTech in Computer Science or equivalent.
6. Senior Project Officer (Web Developer) – The candidate should have acquired MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science / BTech from any recognized University / Institution.
7. Project Assistant (Scientific Content Aggregating) – The candidates should have acquired Master’s degree in Natural/Applied Sciences/ Environment, or Graduate in Engineering, Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University with first division in the qualifying degree level.
8. Junior Project Associate – The candidates should have acquired Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
For All Posts – Candidates age limit should not be more than 55 years as on 01/01/2019.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Government of India Reservation Policy.
Candidates selection will be made based on academic qualifications, experience, and performance in interview.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with the photocopy of all educational, experience certificates for supporting your essential and desirable qualifications and age. Documents to prove qualification, experience, and Age etc. have to be produced in original as and when called for interview. All applications should be sent only through Registered/Speed Post. The application may be sent by post or by hand to the following address:
The Registrar, Vigyan Prasar
A-50, Institutional Area Sector62
Noida (UP) 201309.
The last date of receipt of application is 15th February 2019.
About Vigyan Prasar:-
Vigyan Prasar(VP) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology. Objectives of VP are to take up large-scale science popularization tasks/activities, to promote and propagate scientific and rational outlook, to act as a resource-cum-facility center for S&T communication. VP was established in 1989.
The first is to create and foster a well-informed citizenry. This is with special emphasis on developments in science and technology and the open-mindedness and continual evolution of science and related knowledge systems. This approach creates the opportunity to assist national missions, duly highlighting dimensions of science and technology. Information clearinghouse functions and secretariat roles are equally important in this context.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2019 for complete information.