NSCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Deputy General Manager, Assistant, Management Trainee, Other Posts. Check Latest National Seeds Corporation Limited Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
NSCL Recruitment 2019:-
National Seeds Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Deputy General Manager, Assistant, Management Trainee, Other Posts: National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in the production of quality seeds and distribution. National Seeds Corporation Ltd has displayed 260 seats for Deputy General Manager, Assistant, Management Trainee & Other posts on direct recruitment basis. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form by Online mode on or before the last date 9th February 2019.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply online latest Vacancy etc.
Total Seat:- 260 Posts
1. Deputy General Manager (Vigilance) – 01 Post
2. Assistant (Legal) Grade-I – 04 Posts
3. Management Trainee – 18 Posts
4. Sr. Trainee – 85 Posts
5. Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engineering) – 02 Posts
6. Trainee – 150 Posts
NSCL Recruitment 2019:-
|Total No of Seats||260 Posts|
1. Deputy General Manager (Vigilance) – The candidates should have acquired MBA/ Two years PG Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ MSW/ MA (Public Administration)/ LLB from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
2. Assistant (Legal) Grade-I – The candidates should have acquired Professional degree in Law from a recognized University, and Knowledge of Computer (MS Office).
3. Management Trainee – The candidates should have acquired B.Sc.(Agri.) plus MBA (Agri. Business Management) or M.Sc. (Agri.) with specialization in Agronomy/ Seed Technology/ Plant Breeding & Genetics from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60% marks. with Knowledge of Computer MS Office is mandatory.
4. Sr. Trainee – The candidates should have acquired M.Sc.(Agri.) with specialization minimum in Agronomy/ Seed Tech./ Plant Breeding & Genetics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Knowledge of computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
For more any details, Education qualification and experience see in Official Notification (PDF).
Candidates age limit should be between 25 years to 50 years as on 09/02/2019.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Government of India Reservation Policy.
Shortlisted Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in Written Examination, Interview, Skill test.
Application Form Fee:
Candidates should have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 25/- (processing fee) plus payment gateway charges on actual are applicable for Unreserved Category/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen. Candidates belonging to any particular category of ST/ SC/ PWD are not required to pay the application fee, however, Rs. 25/- (processing fee) plus payment gateway charges on actual are applicable for ST/ SC/ PWD and shall necessarily submit a photocopy of caste/ disability certificate, as prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority.
How to Registration:-
NSCL Recruitment 2019 – The Interested & able candidates can submit their application form online through the website link www.indiaseeds.com on or before the last date 9th February 2019. The candidates are required to upload his/ her recent colored photograph, signature, and attested/self-attested copies of certificates /testimonials as per instructions are given in the link.
- Starting Date Online Application Form:- 19/01/2019 At 11:00 AM.
- The Last date of submission of application form – 09/02/2019.
- Written Examination (Offline) – Tentative – 03/03/ 2019.
National Seeds Corporation Ltd. (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. NSC was established in March-1963 to undertake production of foundation and certified seeds. At present, it is undertaking production of certified seeds of nearly 600 varieties of 60 crops in its Farms and through its registered seed growers. There are about 8 Farms and 12500 registered seed growers all over the country who are undertaking the seed production programmes in different agro-climatic conditions. The turnover of the Corporation for the F.Y. 2016-17 was 882.82 crores.
There are 10 Regional Offices, 8 Farms and 65 Area Offices/Sub-Units of the Corporation spread all over the country. In the seed production, the emphasis is given for production of oilseeds, pulses, and hybrids including vegetables. NSC has established strict Quality Control procedure to ensure supply of quality seed to farmers. NSC has established 4 Quality Control Laboratories, one each at New Delhi, Secunderabad, Bhopal and Suratgarh to undertake seed testing to check the quality of seeds.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the NSCL Recruitment 2019 for complete information.