NIPGR Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Research Associate, Field/ Laboratory Asst, SRF, Field Asst, JRF Posts. Check Latest National Institute of Plant Genome Research Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
NIPGR Recruitment 2019:-
NIPGR, Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Research Associate, Field/ Laboratory Asst, SRF, Field Asst, JRF Posts: The National Institute of Plant Genome Research, following projects/schemes under the supervision of Dr. Naveen C. Bisht, Scientist, NIPGR. The National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Delhi has displayed 05 seats for Research Associate, Field/ Laboratory Assistant, Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Junior Research Fellow posts on purely temporary basis. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form by Offline mode on or before the last date 7th February 2019.
Project Title Name:-
(A) DBT- BBSRC Multi-Institutional project entitled “Genomics-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability”.
(B) DBT project entitled “Biofortification of branched chain amino acid-leucine in Brassica crops using CRISPR-Cas9 mediated genome editing” against the call for proposals in the area of “Genome Engineering technologies and their applications”.
(C) SERB project entitled “Investigating the roles of heterotrimeric G-protein components (Gα and RGS) towards governing agronomical traits and abiotic stress tolerance in India oilseed mustard”.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply online latest Vacancy etc.
Total Seat:- 05 Posts
1. RA – 01 Post
2. Field/Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
3. SRF – 01 Post
4. Field Assistant – 01 Post
5. JRF – 01 Post
|NIPGR – New Delhi Recruitment 2019:-|
|Total No of Seats||05 Posts|
|Department||Teaching & Non Teaching|
1. RA – The candidates should have doctorate (Ph.D.) degree awarded in Life Sciences or equivalent with good publication record are eligible to apply.
2. Field/Laboratory Assistant – The candidates should have acquired minimum 10+2 (Intermediate) pass with Science subject.
3. SRF – The candidates should have acquired M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology or equivalent and the minimum of two years of post-M.Sc./ M.Tech research experience is eligible to apply.
4. Field Assistant – The candidates having at least one year of working experience in field related work including growing and maintaining crop plants are eligible to apply. Candidate with prior experience in research Laboratory and working will Brassica and Arabidopsis will be given preference.
5. JRF – The candidate should have acquired M.Sc./ M.Tech degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology or equivalent duly supported with research work are eligible to apply.
Candidates age limit should be between 25 years to 35 years as on 07/02/2019.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Government of India Reservation Policy.
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in interview.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can send hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format with a cover letter. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience/publications should be attached. The applications should reach the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of “RA/ SRF/ JRF/ Field/ Laboratory Assistant/ Field Assistant”, under the supervision of Dr. Naveen C. Bisht, Scientist, NIPGR.
Dr. Naveen C. Bisht, Staff Scientist-V,
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067 – Email: email@example.com
- The Last date of submission of application form – 07/02/2019.
About NIPGR India:-
The National Institute of Plant Genome Research (formerly known as National Centre for Plant Genome Research) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute’s establishment coincides with the 50th anniversary of India’s independence as well as the birth anniversary of Prof. (Dr.) J. C. Bose. The formal announcement was made on November 30th, 1997. This Institute has already placed India among the major contributors to plant genomics. It is hoped that in coming years, the ongoing efforts of NIPGR will allow India to emerge as one of the most important national and international resource institutes for material, knowledge, and technologies in the areas of functional, structural, evolutionary and applied genomics of plants, including crop plants.
Genomics research is providing bridges between different branches of natural sciences and as a result, it has seen logarithmic growth over the last two decades. All biology research has been permeated by genomics and new ways of tailoring crops for the economic production of grains, vegetables, fruits, fibers, beverages, herbal medicines, pharmaceuticals, and industrial molecules are emerging. The world is on the eve of bountiful harvests for mitigation of hunger and malnutrition and the heralding of healthy living. NIPGR aims to contribute to the achievement of such hopes arising out of the current pace of genomics research.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the NIPGR Recruitment 2019 for complete information.