NIPER Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Asst Professor, Technical Asst, Asst, Dy Registrar Posts. Check Latest National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research – Ahmedabad Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
NIPER Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019:-
NIPER, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Asst Professor, Technical Asst, Asst, Dy Registrar Posts: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) – Ahmedabad is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Ahmedabad has displayed 08 seats for Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology), Technical Assistant Computer Section, Assistant Grade-II – Store/ Purchase, Deputy Registrar – Finance & Accounts/ Administration & Purchase posts on purely contractual and temporary basis. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form by Online mode on or before the last date 15th February 2019.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply online latest Vacancy etc.
Total Seat:- 08 Posts
1. Assistant Professor – 03 Post
2. Technical Assistant – 01 Post
3. Assistant Grade-II – 02 Posts
4. Deputy Registrar – 02 Posts
|NIPER – Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019:-|
|Total No of Seats||08 Posts|
|Department||Teaching & Non Teaching|
1. Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutical Analysis) – The candidates should have acquired Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (MS Pharm/ M Pharm/MSc) in Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Quality Assurance or relevant subject with the good academic record.
Pharmacology and Toxicology – Ph.D with 1st Class or equivalent in the preceding degree (MS Pharm/ M Pharm/M Tech / MSc) in Pharmacology and Toxicology / Biomedical Science/ Toxicology with the good academic record.
Pharmaceutics – Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (MS Pharm/ M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics or formulation with a good academic record.
2. Technical Assistant – The candidates should have acquired B.Tech / ME / M.Tech. in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.Sc. Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
3. Assistant Grade-II – The candidates should have acquired BSc/ MSc/ MBA with 55% marks or equivalent Grade. With minimum 55% Marks.
4. Deputy Registrar – The candidates should have acquired Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC 7 pt point scale.
Candidates age limit should be between 35 years to 45 years as on 15/02/2019.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Government of India Reservation Policy.
Shortlisted Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in skill/ trade/ written test/ interview.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can submit their application form online through the website link www.niperahm.ac.in on or before the last date 15th February 2019. The candidates are required to upload his/ her recent colored photograph, signature, and attested/self-attested copies of certificates /testimonials as per instructions are given in the link.
- The Last date of submission of application form – 15/02/2019.
About NIPER Ahmedabad:-
The wave of globalization has propelled the expansion of Indian pharma sector. India is amongst the top 10 countries of the world, in terms of volume and value of Pharmaceutical products. Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial efforts have turned Gujarat into the hub of Pharma industry.
The innovative and translational approach of the Indian scientists resulted in a paradigm shift from the industrial age to knowledge enriched economy. Pharmaceutical education has played a vital role in human resource development, catalyzing the growth of life sciences and healthcare industry.
The visionary augmentation of the department of pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India has led to the establishment of six new NIPERs in 2007.
NIPER Ahmedabad was initiated with three specializations Biotechnology, Natural Products, and Pharmaceutics and over the period of time three more specializations Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry, and Pharmacology and Toxicology were added in 2010. Subsequently in 2011, to cater to the needs of the Medical device industry in India, another feather was added to the cap of NIPER Ahmedabad in the form of specialization in Medical Devices.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the NIPER Ahmedabad Recruitment 2019 for complete information.