Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally 2019 – Attend Bharti 2nd May to 7th May 2019 – Apply Online for Soldier Posts. Meghalaya Army Rally Bharti. Tura Army Bharti 2019. Physical Test. Medical Test Date. Bharti Venue. 8th pass Jobs. 10th pass Jobs. 12th pass Jobs. Download Admit Card, Results.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally 2019:-
Tura Army Open Rally Bharti 2019 – Apply for Soldier Posts:- Candidates who are searching for jobs are roaming around here. For them, this is a golden opportunity for the unmarried youth of all Meghalaya districts. Indian Army has issued an advertisement for Meghalaya in HQ Shillong.
Our Job Portal provides you new notification of Indian Army, Army Recruitment Office, Shillong. Meghalaya Army Rally Open Bharti has displayed a notification for General Duty, Technical, Nursing Assistant, Clerk & Store Keeper Technical, Tradesmen categories. Interested & eligible candidates can submit their online registration forms. Attend the Rally Bharti date 2nd May to 7th May 2019.
Candidates will know details as like essential qualification, age limit, selection process, medical standard test, physical standard test, necessary document, how to apply, Read the complete information as given below.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Vacancies:
- General Duty Post
- Clerk Post
- Technical Post
- Tradesman Post
- Nursing Assistant Post
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally 2019:-
|HQ Shillong (Meghalaya)|
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Rally Venue||Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong.|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th|
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Age Criteria:- Born (01/10/1996, 98 to 01/04/2002)
Soldier GD: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 21 years.
Soldier Clerk: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Nursing Assistant: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Technical Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Tradesman Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Sol GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage required for higher education.
Sol Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Sol Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Technical Group: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Physical Standard Test:-
(i) Height Measurement:
|Technica/ Nursing Asst.||157 CMs|
|All Other Posts||160 CMs|
(ii) Chest & Weight:
|Vacancies||Chest and Weight|
|All Soldier Posts||77 Cms to 82 Cms and 48 kgs|
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
Provision for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain Area
(i) Up to 5000 ft as above.
(ii) Between 5000 to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs to all timings.
Medical Standard Test:-
Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should develop having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Interested & able candidates can submit their Registration by online through the Indian Army official website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’ and download the Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally admit card only on Indian army official website.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(a) Admit Card:– To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(b) Photograph:– candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(c) Document:– candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(d) Xerox Copies:– All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests & Physical Efficiency Tests. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
NCC Certificate Holder: Candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C category – 15 Marks
Relaxation in Physical Standards for Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally:-
|1.||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|2.||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|3.||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|4.||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation may be given at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
For Sports Man Candidates:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years (Between 10th May 2016 to 09 May 2018).
3. Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2019:-
SOEXM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Venue:- Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong.
Registration Date: 3rd March 2019.
Ending Date of Online Registration: 16th April 2019.
Starting Date of Rally: 2nd May 2019.
Ending Date of Rally: 7th May 2019.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Meghalaya Army Recruitment Rally 2019 for complete information.