IIM Rohtak Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Officer, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Other Posts. Check Latest IIM Rohtak Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
IIM, Rohtak Recruitment 2019:-
I.I.M Rohtak Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Officer, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Other Posts: Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak has displayed 09 seats for Officer on Special Duty, Administrative Officer, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, System Assistant/ Junior Technical Superintendent, Programme Manager, Conference Manager Posts on purely on Contract/ Deputation/ Temporary basis. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form by Offline mode on or before the last date 13th April 2019.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to attend the Interview latest Vacancy, etc.
Total Seat:- 09 Posts
1. Officer Special Duty – 01 post
2. Administrative Officer – 01 post
3. Junior Engineer – 02 posts
4. Office Assistant – 02 Posts
5. System Assistant/ Junior Technical Superintendent – 01 Post
6. Programme Manager – 01 Post
7. Conference Manager – 01 Post
IIM Rohtak Recruitment 2019:-
|Total No of Seats||09 Posts|
1. OSD – The candidates should have acquired Graduation in any subject from a reputed institution, with a good academic record.
2. Administrative Officer – The candidates should have acquired Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management/ Public Administration or in any subject from a reputed institution, with the good academic record.
3. Jr Engineer – The candidates should have acquired Degree/Diploma (under the 10+2+4/3 scheme) in Electrical Engineering, civil engineering or an equivalent professional qualification from a reputed institution
Note – For Other posts Qualification full details.
For All Other Posts – Candidates maximum age limit should be 45 years as on the last date of Application.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Government of India Reservation Policy.
Shortlisted Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in Written Test.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can send scanned copy of their filled and signed application in Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of self-attested documents (educational & work experience) through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13.04.2019.
- The Last date of submission of application form – 13/04/2019.
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is the IIM established by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017. IIM Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Established in 2009, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a benchmark for top management education in India with a vision to become a global leader in due course. The institute has an enlightened and progressive leadership, acclaimed faculty members, extensive infrastructure and robust teaching pedagogy in place. It continues to impart knowledge in the management domain with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare future leaders who can manage and create powerful organizations. To realize the vision of the Institute, IIM Rohtak is providing world-class education in management not only through full-time and regular programmes but also through various long duration and short duration programmes.
Located within the National Capital Region (NCR) of India, IIM Rohtak is 90 minutes from Delhi international airport. The state-of-the-art campus spread over an area of 200 acres is strategically located on National Highway – 10 and is well connected to Delhi.
If the employee encounters any problems or difficulties in this way, then tell us in the comment box. Our team is always ready to help you.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the IIM Rohtak Recruitment 2019 for complete information.