GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti 2019. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. 8th Pass Jobs. Nepal Candidates Army Rally Bharti. Download Admit Card, Results. Gorkha Army Rally 2019. Physical Date. Medical Date. Bharti Venue. NCC. Recruiting Office, Headquarters, Open Bharti. Bharti Date. Bharti Ground. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus.
GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
KUNRAGHAT ARMY RALLY BHARTI:- RECRUITMENT IN INDIAN ARMY IS FULL FREE, FAIR AND PURELY BASED ON MERIT BASIS ONLY.
KUNRAGHAT ARMY RALLY 2019 – APPLY FOR SOLDIER GD, OTHER POSTS – Candidates are searching jobs in Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can register in GRD Kunraghat Army Rally for candidates Lumbini, Narayani, Bheri, Mahakali, Seti, Karnali Anchal zone of Nepal Country.
Our Job Portal provides to your latest new notification of the GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti. Gorakhpur (Special for Gorakha) Army Rally has publicized an official pdf file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories. Attend the Rally Bharti in 2019.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submit forms know essential details like as education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
(A). Soldier GD Posts.
(B). Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, Nursing Asst, Dresser)
(C). Clerk Posts
(D). Store Keeper Technical Posts.
(E). Havildar Education (AEC) Posts
(F). Tradesman Posts
GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti 2019:
|Kunraghat Army Open Bharti|
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Rally Venue||Butwal/ Gulmi(Nepal)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th Pass|
GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti Process:
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Soldier Age Limit:
General Duty –
17 years and 6th Month to 21 years – Born (01/10/1998 to 01/04/2002).
SKT/ Clerk, Other –
17 years & 6 months to 23 years – candidates born in (01/10/1996 to 01/04/2002).
Soldier GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
Havildar Education – Degree in B.A/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a relevant University or Insitute.
(F). Karnali Anchal
Race – 1600 meter (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Hilly Terrain Areas:-
Timings applicable for the conduct of 1.6 Km run in hilly terrain will be as under:
- Up to 5000 feet – As per paragraph 4.
- Between 5000 feet to 9000 feet – Additional 30 secs extra given to each group.
- Between 9000 feet to 12000 feet – Additional 120 secs extra given to each group.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)
(+5 cm Expansion)
|GD, Tech, Nursing, Other||160||77 to 82||48|
|Tradesman||160||77 to 82||48|
|SKT/ CLK||157||77 to 82||48|
The next step of successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should develop having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
How to Registration:
The candidates can submit their Registration by the official link of Indian Army website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’. (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Shimla Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone Kolkata, web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1) Admit Card – To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2) Photograph – candidate will bring Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(3) Document – candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4) Xerox Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking a bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards for GRD Kunraghat Army Rally:-
|1.||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|2.||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|3.||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|4.||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
NCC Certificate –
GD and Tradesman candidates exempted for the written test.
Allowed Sports in Army:
(1). Archery (तीरंदाजी), (2). Athletics, (3). Badminton, (4). Basketball, (5). Boxing (मुक्केबाजी), (6). Cycling (साइकल चलाना), (7). Equestrian (घुड़सवार), (10). Football, (11). Fencing, (12). Gymnastics (कसरत), (13). Handball, (14). Judo, (15). Kabaddi, (16). Kayaking, (17). Kho-Kho, (18). Karate, (19). Shooting, (20). Rowing, (21). Rugby, (22). Swimming (तैराकी), (23). Table Tennis, (24). Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), (25). Volleyball, (26). Weight Lifting, (27) Wrestling (कुश्ती).
GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti 2019
SOM/ WW/ SS –
|Olympic- Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|International Level||20 Marks|
|State and National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University and Regional Team||05 Marks|
GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Venue – Butwal/ Gulmi, Nepal.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Registration Between: Coming Soon.
Rally Date: Coming Soon.
Reporting Time: 03:00 AM to 07:00 AM.
More Indian Army Rally Details:
ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti →
|HQ Lucknow Army Rally Bharti →|
ARO Meerut Army Rally Bharti →
|ARO Muzaffarpur Army Rally Bharti →|
HQ Danapur Army Rally Bharti →
|ARO Gaya Army Rally Bharti →|
ARO Guntur Army Rally Bharti →
|ARO Varanasi Army Rally Bharti ⇒|
ARO Agra Army Rally Bharti ⇒
|Lakshadweep Army Rally Bharti ⇒|
Visakhapatnam Army Rally Bharti ⇒
|ARO Belgaum Army Rally Bharti ⇒|
ARO Kolhapur Army Rally Bharti ⇒
|Bharatpur Army Rally Bharti ⇒|
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti 2019 for complete information.