FACT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Technician (Diploma), Trade Apprentice Posts. Check Latest The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
FACT Recruitment 2019:-
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Technician (Diploma), Trade Apprentice Posts: A Government of India Enterprises, The Fertilisers, and Chemicals Travancore Limited, Kerala has displayed 155 seats for Technician Diploma Apprentices, Trade Apprentices posts. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form by Online mode on or before the last date 23rd January 2019.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to attend the Interview latest Vacancy etc.
Total Seat:- 155 Posts
1. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 57 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice – 98 Posts
FACT, Kerala Recruitment 2019:-
|Total No of Seats||155 Posts|
|Department||FACT Ltd. Udyogamandal|
1. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – The candidates should have acquired a three-year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice.
2. Trade Apprentice – The candidates should have acquired ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.
All Posts – Candidates maximum age limit should be 23 years as on 01/01/2019.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per Government of India Reservation Policy.
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in Qualifying Examination, Written test.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can submit their application form online through the website link www.fact.co.in on or before the last date 23rd January 2019. The originals of the following certificates should be scanned and uploaded. E-mail id should be uploaded carefully. (1) SSLC Certificate. (2) Diploma / ITI Certificate & Marklist. (3) Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST & Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates (Issued latest by 6 months by an officer not less than the rank of a Tahsildar). (4) Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board. (5) Aadhar card.
- The Last date of submission of application form – 23/01/2019.
About FACT Kerala:-
FACT, India’s first large scale fertilizer unit was set up in 1943. In 1947, FACT Udyogamandal started production of Ammonium Sulphate with an installed capacity of 10,000 MT Nitrogen. FACT became a Kerala State Public Sector Enterprise on 15th August 1960 and 21st November 1962, the Government of India became the major shareholder.
The 2nd stage of expansion of FACT was completed in 1962. The 3rd stage of expansion of FACT was completed in 1965 with setting up of a new Ammonium Sulphate Plant.
FACT Engineering and Design Organisation was set up on 24th July 1965 to meet the emerging need for indigenous capabilities in vital areas of Engineering, Design, and Consultancy for establishing large and modern fertilizer plants. FEDO has since then diversified into Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Hydrometallurgy, Pharmaceutical, and other areas. FEDO offers services from project identification and evaluation stage to plant design, procurement, project management, site supervision and commissioning of new plants as well as revamping and modernization of old plants.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the FACT Recruitment 2019 for complete information.