ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Rally Date 3rd June to 15th June 2019. Apply for Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other Posts. Physical Date. Medical Test Date. Rally Venue. Bharti Ground. Download Admit Card. Results. Shimla Army Rally Syllabus. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. Registration Online. HP Army Open Bharti. Solan Army Bharti. RO HQ Zone Ambala 2019. Indian Army Bharti Shimla. SSC Pass Jobs. PCM Pass Jobs.
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Join in the Indian Army for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching for the job in roaming around here. For them, this is a golden opportunity for unmarried candidates. Shimla Army Rally Bharti under Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Ambala and their Army Recruiting Offices (AROs) Shimla. Solan Army Open Bharti has issued an advertisement for Four districts of the Himachal Pradesh state.
Our Job Portal provides you new notification of the ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti. Rampur Army Open Bharti has displayed a notification for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories. Interested & able applicants can submit their application form by online format. And attend the Rally Bharti from 3rd June to 15th June 2019.
Before filling your forms know essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Latest Vacancies.
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019 Posts:
General Duty vacancy
Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary vacancy
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) vacancy
Shimla Army Open Rally Bharti Summary (सारांश):
|‘ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019’|
|Shimla Army Bharti|
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Bharti Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Rally Venue||Junga, Shimla (HP)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th Pass|
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti Process:
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Age Criteria (आयु मापदंड)– Born (01/10/1996, 98 to 01/04/2002)
Sol General Duty – candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 21 years.
Sol Clerk: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Nursing Assistant: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Technical Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Tradesman Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
Sol GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage required for higher education.
Sol Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Sol Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have qualified 12th/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
Included District (शामिल ज़िलें):
Seven districts of the Haryana state have been recruited for the rally in ARO Shimla Army Rally as follows:
Sirmour, Solan, Kinnour, Shimla Districts (HP).
Physical Standard Test (शारीरिक मानक परीक्षण):-
(i) Height Measurement:
|Clerk/ SKT||162 CMs|
|All Other Posts||170 CMs
(For Gorkha Height-157 Cm).
(ii) Weight & Chest:
|Categories||Chest and Weight|
|All Soldier Posts||77 Cms to 82 Cms and 48 kgs|
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31 Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical exam at Rally Bharti Ground. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti: Apply Process:-
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration by online through the Indian Army official website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Shimla Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on Indian army official website. The candidates read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone Ambala, web page of the Join Indian Army website.
Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1.) Admit Card- To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2.) Photograph- candidate will bring 12 copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(3.) Document- candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4.) Photo Copies – All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking a bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards for ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti:-
|1.||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|2.||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|3.||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|4.||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C category – 15 Marks
For Sports Man Candidates:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years (Between 2016 to 2018).
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti 2019:|
SOEXS/ WW/ SS
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District, and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
BEWARE OF TOUTS AND ANTISOCIAL ELEMENTS. TOUTS CANNOT GET YOU RECRUITED IN THE INDIAN ARMY. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Registration Start Date: 4th April 2019.
Registration Close Date: 18th May 2019.
Open Date of Rally:- 3rd June 2019.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 15th June 2019.
Reporting Time in Ground:- 01:00 AM. To 05:00 AM.
More Army Rally Bharti Details:
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Shimla Army Rally Bharti for complete information.