ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Online Registration for Soldier GD, Tech, Clerk, Other Posts. Start Registration Online. 10th pass Jobs. 8th pass Jobs. 12th pass Jobs. Download Admit Card, Results. HQ Danapur Army Rally. Jharkhand Army Rally Bharti. Physical Date. Medical Test Date. Bharti Venue. Rally Ground. Bharti Date. Exam Date. Exam Syllabus.
ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti 2019:-
RANCHI ARMY RALLY 2019 – APPLY FOR SOLDIER GD, OTHER POSTS – Candidates are searching jobs in Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can register in ARO Ranchi Army Rally for candidates of all 24 districts of Jharkhand State.
Our Job Portal provides to you latest new PDF of the ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti. Ramgarh Army Rally has publicized an official notification for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories. Interested & eligible candidate can submit their online registration forms. & Attend the Rally Bharti date 1st Apr to 15th Apr 2019.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submit forms know essential details like as education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply. To get more information and apply online in Indian Army Latest Vacancies.
(A). Soldier GD Posts.
(B). Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, Nursing Asst, Dresser)
(C). Clerk Posts
(D). Store Keeper Technical Posts.
(F). Tradesman Posts
ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti 2019:
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Other|
|Rally Venue||New Football Stadium Kamar Dudhani, Dumka (Jharkhand)|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th Pass|
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Soldier Age Limit:
General Duty –
17 years and 6th Month to 21 years – Born (01/10/1998 to 01/04/2002).
SKT/ Clerk, Other –
17 years & 6 months to 23 years – candidates born in (01/10/1996 to 01/04/2002).
Soldier GD – 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate/ 33% marks in each subject.
Clerk/ SKT – 12th pass with 50% mks in each subject and 60% mks ( English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping).
Tradesman – 8th pass and 10th pass with ITI in relevant Trades.
Nursing Assistant – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
Technical – 12th pass with 40% mks in each subject and 50% (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English ).
Havildar Education – Degree in B.A/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a relevant University or Insitute.
Garhwa, Palamu, Latehar, Chatra, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Giridih, Ramgarh, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Lohardaga, Gumla, Simdega, Ranchi, Khunti, West Singhbhum, Saraikela Kharsawan, East Singhbhum, Jamtara, Deoghar, Dumka, Pakur, Godda, and Sahebganj.
Race – 1600 meter (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 48 Marks.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)
(+5 cm Expansion)
|GD, Tech, Nursing, Other||169||77 to 82||50|
|Tradesman||169||77 to 82||48|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
Special Instructions – Physical standards applicable for Adivasi candidates for all categories are as follows:- Height – 162 CM, Weight- 48 Kg and minimum chest 77 CM (+ 5 CM expansion). Adivasi candidates should bring caste certificate duly signed by District Magistrate.
The next step of successful candidates in the physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be the medical examination. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration by online through the Indian Army official website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti exam admit card only on Indian army official website.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(a.) Admit Card- To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(b.) Photograph- candidate will bring 20 copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(c.) Document- candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(d.) Xerox Copies- All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti Venue:- NEW FOOTBALL STADIUM KAMAR DUDHANI,DUMKA – JHARKHAND
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/ fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
ARO Ranchi Army Rally Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|1.||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|2.||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|3.||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|4.||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C category – 15 Marks
For Sports Man Candidates:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years (Between 2017 to 2019).
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti 2019|
SOEXM/ WW/ SS
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Registration Start Date: 31st January 2019.
Registration Close Date: 16th March 2019.
Open Date of Rally:- 1st April 2019.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 15th April 2019.
Download Admit Cards Date From Registered Mail ID: 17 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
More Army Rally Bharti Details:
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Ranchi Army Rally Bharti for complete information.