ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti 2019. Online Registration for Soldier GD, Tech, Clerk, Other Posts. Ludhiana Army Rally Open Bharti 2019. Download Admit Card. Results. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. Graduate Pass Jobs. Punjab Army Rally Open Bharti. RO HQ Jalandhar Army Bharti 2019. Physical Date. Medical Test Date. Rally Bharti Venue. Bharti Ground. Indian Army Rally Bharti Ludhiana.
ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti 2019:
Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Apply for Soldier Vacancies –Candidates who are searching the job are roaming around here. For them, this is a golden opportunity for the unmarried youth applicants. Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti under Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Jalandhar and their Army Recruiting Offices (AROs) Ludhiana. ARO Ludhiana has issued an advertisement for four districts of Punjab state.
Our Job Portal provides you new notification of the Army Recruitment Office, Ludhiana. ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti has displayed a notification for Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories. Interested & eligible candidates can submit their online registration forms. Attend the Rally Bharti date 10th March to 20th March 2019.
The applicant will check more details as like essential qualification, age limit, selection process, medical standard test, physical standard test, necessary document, how to apply. Read the complete information as given below.
ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti Vacancies:
- Sol. General Duty Post
- Sol. Clerk Post
- Sol. Technical Post
- Sol. Tradesman Post
- Sol. Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary Post
- Sol. Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Post.
Ludhiana Army Open Rally Bharti Summary:
|ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti 2019:|
|ARO Ludhiana (HQ Jalandhar)|
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Bharti Location||Ludhiana (Punjab)|
|Rally Venue||Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana (PB).|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th|
Recruitment in the Indian Army is carried out by Army Recruiting Offices carrying each district under its jurisdiction at least once a year. The Recruitment programme is published in local newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Recruiting Offices. The process of ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Age Criteria – Born (01/10/1996, 98 to 01/04/2002)
Sol General Duty – candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 21 years.
Sol Clerk: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Nursing Assistant: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Technical Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Tradesman Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years.
Sol GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage required for higher education.
Sol Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Sol Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have qualified 12th/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
Included District For ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti:
Four districts of Punjab state have been recruited for the rally in Moga, as follows:
Ludhiana, Moga, Rupnagar, SAS Nagar (Mohali) Districts
Physical Standard Test:-
(i) Height Measurement:
|Clerk/ SKT||162 CMs|
|All Other Posts||170 CMs|
(ii) Chest & Weight:
|Categories||Chest and Weight|
|All Soldier Posts||77 Cms to 82 Cms and 50 kgs|
Special Instructions – (PST):
1. Applicants hailing from Kandi Area are eligible for the following relaxation in physical standards subject to producing Kandi Area Certificate signed by SDM:
(i) Sol GD & Sol Tech – 163 CM
(ii) Sol Clk/SKT – 162 CM
(2) Weight – 48 kg
(3) Chest – 77 CM
|Race||Group-I Up to 5 Mins 30 Secs → 60 Marks
Group-II 5:31Min to 5:45 Min → 48 Marks
|Pull-Up (Beam)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups-33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify|
Relaxation in Physical Standards for ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti:-
|1.||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|2.||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|3.||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|4.||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
Medical Standard Test:-
The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical exam at Rally Bharti Ground. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their Registration by online through the Indian Army official website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’ (or just click on the below link) and download the ARO Ludhiana Army Rally exam admit card and Result only on Indian army official website.
Online Application Required Documents:
- Matric Certificate- The following details fills strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by the Education Board.
- Valid Email address- Each candidate is required to have a personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All messages sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call-Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number- The candidate has required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of a mobile number of candidates permitted. OTP key and other messages sent to a mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of Domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This photo uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet of Class X, and other higher education qualification, required in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in English.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
(1.) Admit Card- To participate in the rally recruitment. The candidate has to bring the printed call letter on the laser printer on good quality paper with him.
(2.) Photograph- candidate will bring 12 copies of unattested Passport size color photographs. Its good quality photographic paper in the white background.
(3.) Document- candidates will bring Education Certificates, Permanent Residential Certificate, Permanent Residential Certificate, Character Certificate, and Un-Married Certificate, NCC Certificate, Caste Certificate for Schedule Tribe, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Affidavit, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate, School Character Certificate, Religion Certificate.
(4.) Xerox Copies- All Xerox copies will be self-attested as per policy of Govt of India. Candidates will carry three sets of Xerox Copies of all above documents duly self-attested.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) & Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
NCC Certificate Holder: Candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C category – 15 Marks
Sports Man in ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Fencing, Gymnastics, Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling.
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years (Between 10th May 2017 to 09 May 2019).
3. Position in Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Bharti 2019:|
|SOEXM/ WW/ SS||20 Marks|
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
ARO Ludhiana Army Rally Venue:- Dholewal Military Complex, Ludhiana (Punjab)
Registration Start Date: 11 January 2019.
Registration Close Date: 24th February 2019.
Open Date of Rally:- 10th March 2019.
Close Date of Army Rally:- 20th March 2019.
ARO Amritsar Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Click Here
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the ARO Ludhiana Army Rally for complete information.