Anna University Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Project Associate- I & II, Project Technician Posts. Check Latest Anna University, Chennai Notification & More Information for Jobs vacancy. For Latest Updates Stay on Our Web Page vedikajobs.com.
Anna University Recruitment 2019:-
Anna University, Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Project Associate – I & II, Project Technician Posts: Anna University, Chennai has displayed 06 seats for Project Associate II, Project Associate I, and Project Technician posts on temporary basis. Project Title Name “Environmental
Audit, Performance Evaluation of ETPs/STPs “and Biomining of dumpsites”. Interested & able candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format by Offline mode on or before the last date 21st January 2019.
Here on this Page, we have provided all the essential details like as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, & how to apply application form latest Vacancy etc.
Total Seat:- 06 Posts
1. Project Associate II – 02 Posts
2. Project Associate I – 02 Posts
3. Project Technician – 02 Posts
Anna University Recruitment 2019:-
|Anna University, Chennai|
|Total No of Seats||06 Posts|
1. Project Associate II – The candidates should have acquired Ph.D. (Environmental Science)/ M.E Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management M.Sc Environmental Science (With one year experience in Environmental Audit and STP/ ETP).
2. Project Associate I – The candidates should have acquired MSc.(Chemistry)/ MSc. Environmental Science/ B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
3. Project Technician – The candidates should have acquired a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
Shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
How to Registration:-
The Interested & able candidates can submit their application with all details of the academic qualification and experiences. Applications on plain paper along with detailed Bio-data having Name, Date of Birth, Age, Address, Full Address of Educational Qualifications along with copies of Certificates send the duly filled application form to the following address:-
The Centre for Environmental Studies
Anna University, Chennai 600 025.
- The Last Date of Application Form Submission:– 21/01/2019.
About Anna University:-
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
In 2001, Anna University was converted to an affiliating type University by bringing together all the Engineering colleges in the State of Tamil Nadu and was again reconverted to the unitary type in 2010. In 2012, Anna University was again converted to an affiliating type of University by bringing together all the Engineering Colleges in the State of Tamil Nadu under one umbrella to ensure uniform quality in engineering education.
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the Anna University Recruitment 2019 for complete information.