2 STC Goa Army Bharti 2019 – Apply for Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other Posts. UHQ Quota, Sports Quota Bharti. 8th Pass Jobs. 10th Pass Jobs. 12th Pass Jobs. 2 STC Goa Centre Bharti 2019. Rally Bharti Venue. Rally Ground. Exam Syllabus. Goa Army Relation Center Bharti 2019. Exam Pattern.
2 STC Goa Army Bharti 2019:-
2 STC Goa Army Bharti 2019 – APPLY FOR SOLDIER GD, OTHER POSTS – Candidates are searching jobs in Indian Army. For them, this is a golden opportunity. 2 STC Goa Army Relation Bharti Recruiting department has displayed an advertisement in New Paper for relation to army Bharti.
Interested & eligible candidates can attend the 2 STC Goa Army Bharti. This rally will be for the sons of War Widow/ Ex-servicemen/ Servicemen and own brother of servicemen/ ex-servicemen including wards of Territorial Army personnel.
Our Job Portal provides you with the latest new details of the 2 STC Goa Army Relation Bharti. Goa Army Center has publicized an official pdf file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical & Soldier Tradesman categories.
The candidate should pay attention to this. before submit forms know essential details like as education qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, & how to apply.
(A). Soldier GD Posts.
(B). Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, Nursing Asst, Dresser)
(C). Clerk Posts
(D). Store Keeper Technical Posts.
(E). Havildar Education (AEC) Posts
(F). Tradesman Posts
STC Goa Army Relation Bharti Summary:
|2 STC Goa Army Bharti 2019:-|
|Posts Name||Soldier GD, Clerk, Tech, Other|
|Bharti Location||2 STC Goa|
|Rally Venue||3 MTR, Madgaon Goa|
|Qualification||8th, 10th & 12th|
The Recruitment programme is published in newspapers and also publicized through other media, preferably one month prior to the conduct of the rally by the concerned Army Relation Center. The process of 2 STC Goa Army Bharti screening and enrolment is as follows:
- Checking of documents.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Tests.
- Medical Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Preparation of Merit List and Allotment of Arms and Services.
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
Age Criteria (आयु मापदंड)– Born (12/12/1996, 98 to 12/04/2002)
Sol General Duty – candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 21 years as on date of Rally.
Sol Clerk: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years as on date of Rally.
Nursing Assistant: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years as on date of Rally.
Technical Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years as on date of Rally.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years as on date of Rally.
Tradesman Group: candidates, minimum age limit should be 17 years and 6th months & maximum age limit should be 23 years as on date of Rally.
Education Criteria (शैक्षणिक योग्यता):-
Sol GD: Candidates should have qualified 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject of any recognized institute or Board. No percentage required for higher education.
Sol Tradesman: candidates should have qualified 8th class and 10th class passes with ITI in related Trade.
Sol Clerk: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in any subject (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: candidates should have qualified 12th/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner): candidates must have qualified 12th/ pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. Or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation).
2 STC Goa Army Bharti Physical Test:
Race – 1600 meter (1.6 KM)
Time – Min 05:30 minutes – 60 Marks.
Time – Upper 05:31 to 05:45 minutes – 45 Marks.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 06 – 16marks
ZIG-ZAG Balance – Candidates should qualify.
9 FEET DITCH – Candidates should qualify.
|Categories||Height (CM)||Chest (CM)
(+5 cm Expansion)
|GD, Tradesman||169||77 to 82||50|
|Tech, Nursing||169||76 to 81||50|
|SKT/ CLK||162||77 to 82||50|
Medical Standard Test (चिकित्सा मानक परीक्षण):-
The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical exam at Rally Bharti Ground. Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot or squint-eyed, and they should not be color blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health.
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेज़):-
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of the Center Bharti as per programme.
The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/ rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH.
The following documents must be brought by the candidates:-
- Original Army Relationship Certificate
- 10th class original mark sheet
- 12th/10+2/intermediate original mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate.
- Birth Day certificate of Candidate
- Adhaar card/Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving Licence as id proof
- 25 passport size color photos
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Sports certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- An affidavit as per format available on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
Other Important Instructions:
- The candidates should be medically fit to join the Indian Army at the time of Rally.
- Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidates.
- Tattoos / Engraving – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of a forearm. i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
- Candidates age advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Applicants found under age overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not allowing in the Army rally Ground.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Selection Process (भर्ती चयन प्रक्रिया):-
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the PST & PET. If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC. he/ she will be debarred from competing in the other tests.
Relaxation in Physical Standards:-
|1.||Sons of Servicemen(SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||2||1||2|
|2.||Adopted son/ son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving, Soldier / Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|3.||Outstanding Sportsmen (National/ State level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||2||3||5|
|4.||For candidates belonging to chronically poor areas and those desirous of joining overage categories who are from families engaged in the traditional profession. This relaxation at the discretion of DDG Recruiting (States) or Centre Commandants.||Nil||Nil||2|
NCC Certificate Holder: The candidates who have the National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) provide them with the Indian Army Bonus marks.
Note:- NCC ‘C’ certificate holder exempted from the written Test in General Duty & Tradesman Category.
A category – 05 Marks
B category – 10 marks
C category – 15 Marks
For Sports Man Candidates:-
1. Game Permitted – Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian (घुड़सवार), Football, Fencing, Gymnastics (कसरत), Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming (तैराकी), Table Tennis, Taekwondo (तायक्वोंडो), Volleyball, Weight Lifting, and Wrestling (कुश्ती).
2. Certificate Valid for Time: Event of sports held within two years (Between 2016 to 2018).
3. Position in the Game: 1st and 2nd position only in individual games.
4. Level – District (Recognised by District Sports Association only) State, National, and International.
|2 STC Goa Army Bharti 2019:-|
SOEXS/ WW/ SS
|Olympic, Common Wealth Games||20 Marks|
|State & National||15 Marks|
|District Level||10 Marks|
|University & Regional Team||05 Marks|
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Written Test:
(1) The candidates fit in the medical test at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(2) Rally fit candidates will get admission letter for the written examination on the rally site.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE THUGS. RECRUITING PROCESS HAS COMPUTERIZED. TOUTS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. TRUST YOUR OWN HARD WORK-भारतीय थल सेना
Open Date of Relation Bharti:- Coming Soon.
Close Date of Army Relation Bharti:- Coming Soon.
Written Test Date:-
NOTE:- Our page will not be responsible for any errors in advertising on Vedikajobs.com job portal. Visit the official website of the 2 STC Goa Army Bharti for complete information.